How You Meet: Camila

Camila:

::

Y/N

I was standing in line at Starbucks, late for my band rehearsal. Apparently, some new girl group is offering my band to play for them at their concerts, and I'm meeting them in ten minutes. Ashlee is going to kill me. I feel someone tap my shoulder.

"Hey, can you save my spot? I need to go to the bathroom." A girl- no a stunningly beautiful girl asked me. She had perfect dark wavy locks that cascaded down her back, the most perfect eyes and the most beautiful lips I've ever seen in my lifespan.

I smile and nodded.

"Great!" She thanked me. Before she left, I grabbed her wrist causing shivers down my back. I could've sworn I felt her shiver too. I dunno, maybe I'm delusional.

"Wait," I told her. "Yeah?" She asked, smiling. That smile will be the death of me one day.

"What's your name, and what do you want?" I ask, since I was two people away from ordering.

Better to be safe than sorry.

"Oh! I want a grande PSL and my name is Camila." Camila responded kindly. I nodded and let go of her wrist.

"Next!" I heard. I walked up to the barista at the cashier and smiled.

"Hey Kyle!" Kyle was one of my close friends, and I've been to this Starbucks many times.

"From what I'm guessing, you'd like two grande PSL's, for that girl." He teases. I nod, blushing. He takes two grande cups and takes a sharpie, handing it to me. I write down our names and hand it to the barista that was making the drinks. A few minutes later he hands it back to me, the drink inside.

"Thanks Kyle!" I yell from the doorway, waiting for Camila. He sticks his tongue out.

"I'm just doing my job Y/N," He laughed. I grabbed another sharpie and wrote my number on one of the lattes under my name. If she doesn't want my name and number, oh well. She can throw it out, I guess.

When I turned around, Camila was behind me. I smile, and hand her the latte with my number and name on it.

"Y/N. What a beautiful name! And number," She winked. I laughed. She took out a 5 dollar bill.

"No! It's okay." I said, pushing the five dollars back in her hand.

"But I owe you!" She raised one of her perfect eyebrows.

"No you don't," I reply kindly.

"Yes I do!" She tries putting the 5 dollar bill in my pocket. I smirk, as an idea pops up into my mind.

"Fine. Call me. Let's hang out." I said. Her face lit up.

"Okay Y/N! See ya tomorrow!" Tomorrow? I bit my lip smiling.

Then it hit me.

I'm extremely late for rehearsals, and I just met the Camila Cabello.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

...

Once I walk into the meeting room I start rambling tons of apologies, telling everyone I was stuck in line at Starbucks.

Better to be honest, right?

Not always.

Oh well.

"Y/N?" Camila asks, and my eyes widen.

Holy shit, I'm going to be Fifth Harmony's live band.

My eyes widen and I suddenly let out a squeal, surprising everyone.

"Ohmygod, she's so cute." Lauren laughs, as I grin from ear to ear.

Who knew I was going to be a part of Fifth Harmony's official band?

Not me!

"Wait, you two know each other?" Dinah questions, and I stare at her starstruck.

Dinah just asked me a question.

What even is life?

"No, well, yeah- kind of. I made her save my spot in the line at Starbucks because I really needed to pee." Camila explains, noticing I was in awe of the five women in front of me.

"Fifth Harmony is in front of me." I whisper excitedly to Ashlee. She rolls her eyes as everyone laughs and pushes me away with her hand on my face. "Personal space, Y/N. Personal space."

"Ok, well, I'm Lauren. The sophisticated, muchmuchmuch more cooler one." Lauren grins at me. "Oh, also the one that finds you cute." She winked, and my eyes widened. Camila glares at Lauren.

"I'm Normani, the better dancer than all of these girls. Also, the one that loves Beyonce more than someone else in the room." Normani smiles at me.

She's so beautiful it hurts.

"I'm Ally, the one you have to take to Waffle House to win my heart." Ally smiled sweetly, and I smiled back.

"I'm Dinah, the one who is going to be liked the most." Dinah joked.

Everyone looked to Camila.

"I'm Camila, Y/N's favourite."

::