She Cheats: Dinah

||Y/N||

I watched in amusement as my older sister by 4 years lectured my girlfriend (who was drunk) Dinah.

"Seriously Dinah? Why would you do that!?" Lauren scoffed, making Dinah wince. She had recently caught Dinah, Mila and I wasted at a club, and she wasn't really happy to find that out since I'm underage, and because she came at the time a fan was trying to kiss her. Lauren is pissed at Dinah thinking Dinah was cheating on me, which I found really really funny.

"C'mon Laur, stahhp being so mean to Dinahhhh." I slurred, sitting up from Camila's lap a little too quickly. "Too fast. Too damn fast." I muttered clutching onto Camila, making her laugh at me.

"Yeah Lern! Stahpp." Camila chimed in. Lauren rolled her eyes at me, but looked at her girlfriend for a moment, smiling at her drunken state lovingly. I fake gagged. It was kinda weird to have my sister date my girlfriend and I's best friend...

"Yeah! I didn't do nothing!" Dinah yelled, making me laugh.

Flashback

I was laughing along with Camila as we watched some wasted fan hit on Dinah. It was really funny to watch Dinah try to avoid her since she was trying to hang with us.

"C'mon, baby girl. One dance. Just one." She pleaded, her voice laced with desperation and drunkenness. Is that even a word? I don't know. I'm wasted as much as the girl is.

"Nah chic, I have a beautiful girlfriend!" Dinah yelled proudly, locking eyes at me, not caring of her wording. The girl pouted, but I know for a fact that she'd come back. I mean, it's Dinah Jane.

"Hey baby," I heard someone slur, making me gag. Not even needing to look, I knew it was some dude that was at least 12 years older than I was trying to hit on Mila. I looked to Dinah tilted my head to a struggling Camila and winked, causing Dinah to nod understandingly.

I love her.

"Baby, I'm tired now." I whimpered to Mila, resting my head on her shoulder causing the dude's hands to flinch away from Camila's frame. Camila wrapped her arms around me, leaning into my touch.

"And that's why I am not interested in male kind," I whisper, making her giggle.

"What is she? Your sister?" The dude asked, his voice low. Camila shook her head. "She's my baby girl. I love her." She said, hugging me tightly, as if to say 'you aren't going anywhere'. The dude scoffed.

"Babe, I can do much more than what this can do. And plus, I've seen all this, 'she's my girlfriend' shit, so quit it." He said, gesturing to me when he said 'this'.

Camila tilted me head towards her, making me look at her. She whispered a short 'sorry', then placed her lips on mine, resting them there until we both knew he was gone.

When she pulled away she gave me a hug. "Thanks boo. I love ya." I smiled.

"I love ya too, Milz." Looking back at Dinah, I laughed out loud to find the girl's arms wrapped around Dinah in a death grip, trying to kiss her. I stood up, almost falling over, to go and help Dinah.

Whilst getting there, the girl had gotten a short few kisses.

"Oww," I winced as my eyes got shot by some alcohol.

"Dude I am so sorry," The guy apologized at my wet shirt and my tearing up eyes. It stung. A lot. I noticed that I saw Lauren walking by, presumably looking for us.

"Shit, she's here," I whispered to Camila, but she wasn't beside me anymore. She was in my sister's arms, who was looking at Dinah with fuming eyes. My mouth made an 'O' shape.

I glanced over to Dinah. Having my eyes red and glossy made it seem as if I was crying. I see Lauren looking at me with a sympathetic look. She walks up to me, ignoring all the guys and girls coming through her way asking for a dance or offering a drink.

"Let's go home now, boo." She whispers, pulling me softly into her embrace and yanking Dinah over by her mane.

Grinning, I look over to Dinah who makes an 'oh shit' face. I roll my eyes.

End of flashback

"-If you can't take responsibility to date my youngest sis-" I laughed loudly.

"Yo-you sound like mom Laur." I laughed, immediately making her stop talking. She winced.

||Lauren||

"If you can't take responsibility to date my youngest sis-" I was cut off by Y/N laughing. She looked like some retarded idiot in my girlfriend's arms. But I didn't care at this moment.

Watching my sister watch Dinah kiss another girl hurt me. I watch over my sister a lot, seeing when we were younger mom and dad had to work a shit ton for us to live in peace. I remember I was about 7 or 8 when I first had to take care of her all by myself. She was only three at the time. I vowed to myself that I would keep her away from any heartbreakers. And that right now seemed like Dinah. And I didn't like it.

"Yo-you sound like mom Laur," Y/N laughed. I winced, as Camila started to laugh.

"Puta," I muttered.

"H-hey! Don't call her t-that!" Camila slurred, wrapping an arm around Y/N protectively. I rolled my eyes at the two's friendship bond. It was stronger than anything. Especially with Dinah. The three were extremely close.

"And why are you on Y/N's side right now? She legit said I freaking sound like my mom!" I whined. Camila shrugged smugly.

"Because the younger Jauregui is hella bettah." Y/N giggled. I looked to Dinah, boredom laced within in my eyes. Dinah, who was containing her laughter looked away. I wanted her so badly to back me up, but then I remember; I'm supposed to be mad at her.

I give up in life.

"And plus, it was just a fan, and I got alcohol in my eyes by some dude. Dinah was being assaulted by a fan." Camila explained. I rolled my eyes.

"But it's true! I swear! Y/N Y/M/N Jauregui is too much to give up." Dinah defended. I looked to Y/N. She nodded.

I sighed. Why does drunken confessions have to be sober thoughts?

"I'll let you off by this, but I'm still mad at the fact that the three of you are wasted, and the fact that Y/N is underage."

"Yeas!" Dinah yelled, before launching herself in Y/N's arms, hugging both Camila and Y/N.

"Idiots." I mumbled.

The Next Day

"Did you know, Milz and I kissed?" Y/N tells me whilst eating breakfast. I spit my coffee out onto her. Camila and Dinah giggles. Y/N winces. "I legit just took a shower..." I hear her mumble.

"What the actual fuck?!"