Work From Home

Lauren

"You don't gotta go to work, work, work, work, work, work, work
But you gotta put in work, work, work, work, work, work, work
You don't gotta go to work, work, work, work, work, work, work,"

Lauren sang into my ear lowly, her teeth grazing on the shell of my ear. I gulped as she started to suck on my neck, humming softly to the song. Her hips started to grind even more on my lap, making me grip the seat.

She giggled; Lauren is hot as fuck, but she's a fucking puppy sometimes. And sometimes that annoys me, like the time we were going to have sex but she kept giggling whenever my lips would come in contact with her neck.

But I love her.

"Let my body do the work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work
We can work from home, oh, oh, oh-oh
We can work from home, oh, oh, oh-oh" She sang, her hips grinding more and more into mine.

"Fuck, Ren." I whispered, and she smiled, kissing me softly, her hand traveling under my shorts. I moaned, and she pulled away from the kiss.

"I love you," She grinned, getting off of me and taking her shirt off.

"I love me too," I said, in a trance as she wasn't wearing a bra. She rolled her eyes.

"You're an ass." She whispered, pushing me onto the bed. I grinned.

"And that's why you love me."

Camila

"I ain't worried 'bout nothin'
I ain't wearin' na nada
I'm sittin' pretty, impatient, but I know you gotta
Put in them hours, I'mma make it hotter
I'm sending pic after picture, I'mma get you fired."

bbg🍑: fuck i'm so wet for you y/nnnn

I furrowed my eyebrows at the text.

bbg🍑: fuck y/n i can't take itttt *insert picture*

My eyes widened and I almost dropped my phone. That hoe.

I mean, who the fuck sends their girlfriend who works at Starbucks a picture of them self touching each other in only lingerie? Only Camila Cabello would.

bbg🍑: pls cum home papi i neeed youuuu 😩
bbg🍑: fuck i'm thinking about your fingerssssoajsoa

"Y/L/N you have 1 more hour of work! You're girlfriend can wait. Keep looking at your phone and tell her 'Daddy can't come home because she has to work more'!" My boss, Avalon yelled. My eyes widened, and I blushed.

Tori, who was currently handing a customer a drink started dying in laughter. I blushed even more, as some customers I know from school started laughing.

"Ooh Y/S/N is gonna get it onnnn," I hear Dinah giggles, and I look up, eyes widening as Laurinah was at the front cashier, where I was.

"Uhm, I-" *ding*

bbg🍑: papi cum home nowwwww