Christmas Special- Naughty or Nice (18+)

Baxter and Steven

"Baby, wake up," Baxter said as he shook Steven. "Hurry up baby boy." The sun wasn't even peeking through the trees yet but he couldn't wait any longer.

Steven jumped up from the warm pillow. "What? What's wrong?" He asked in a panic, still half asleep as he grabbed Baxter's warm cheeks in worry.

With a chuckle of excitement, he kissed Steven's lips. "Nothing is wrong baby, but you have to wake up." He whispered against his little mate's lips.

"Ugh, no. No, no... it's too early babe. I just want to sleep. Come back to bed with me," he whined in a tired groan as he pulled at Baxter's coat for him to come back to bed. "Wait. Why are you dressed?"

"You can sleep later baby boy. I have your coffee ready, come on. Out of bed!" He said pulling the covers from Steven.

He smiled at the sight of seeing his little human wearing one of his shirts that looked too big and sexy little black lace underwear. It took all of his willpower not to climb on top of him and claim him right then and there but he has something more important to do.

Walking away from the sexy sight he grabbed a pair of Steven pajama pants and threw them on the bed. "Put them on and let's go get Lexi!"

Once Steven pulled himself from the bed and got dressed Baxter covered his eyes with a giggle as they crossed the hall to Lexi's room.

Covering their eyes with their hands, Baxter excitedly led them down the hall and into the living room. He stopped them as he stepped farther away to see their faces in full view. "Okay, open your eyes now!" Baxter said, unable to hold back anyway as Steven and Lexi uncovered their eyes, at last, to see the Christmas tree and all the presents stacked around it.

He watched as Lexi gasped in awe as she covered her mouth. Tears began to rise as the colorful lights from the tree behind him made them glow in such a magical way. Her reaction was what he couldn't wait for another second to see.

"B- Baxter..." Steven said, looking at him with a smile so big as he wrapped his arms around Baxter's waist to hold him close. "I can't believe you did all this by yourself."

"Well, technically it wasn't all by myself. Vincent and a few others were here to help me set up while you were both sleeping but the hardest part was hiding all these gifts. Who knew Christmas was such hard work." He laughed and kissed the top of Steven's curly head.

Steven pulled away with a more confused expression. "Do you not celebrate Christmas?"

"Uh, no, we mainly celebrate the winter solstice. Christmas is more of a human holiday so I've never really had a reason to celebrate it before," he told Steven with a smile.

"What? Why didn't you tell me? We can celebrate both of them. When is it?"

"Oh, we already did a few nights ago. It's the longest night of the year so we went for a huge run and hunted with the whole pack."

"Oh... you should have told me still, even if it's just a pack thing."

"It's okay. I'm good with celebrating just this with you. Especially if this is how good it feels," he said pulling Steven even closer. "Come on, let's start opening before Lexi starts without us."

"But... I- I don't get anything for you," Steven told him in a low voice as he nervously bit his thumbnail.

Baxter could tell by seeing him do that, that he was feeling down on himself and worried. He quickly moved Steven's hand away from his mouth and kissed him softly to reassure his little mate that everything was perfect just the way it was. "Seeing Lexi's reaction was all I wanted and needed. Plus seeing you this morning in that sexy underwear was a nice treat too. I mean," he leaned forward closer to Steven's ear as he whispered, "if you really want to give me a gift then you can show me them again later. I want to take them off with my teeth," then nipped Steven's ear at the end of his sentence.