Mason and Felix

Hey everyone we reached our ink goal for Mason and Felix! As promised I have for you our big beta wolf and sexy little fox! I will be moving this episode in a week to put it in the right order.

I know I haven't been doing the ink shoutouts like I did before but once new chapters start I am thinking about doing a monthly shoutout instead. I'm not sure yet. But I really appreciate every single one of you that has donated! And thank you so so so much!!!

*Also I'll be changing chapter numbers and side chapter numbers as well so if you see repeated numbers sorry it might get confusing until I'm done. Just follow the chapters with the names after them. Those ones go in order and have been re-edited. Also there will be missing numbers for side chapters. You can unlock those chapters on Patreon once that launches after the editing is done. No set date on when that will be but soon, I'm still working hard on getting that all ready and talking to other amazing creators that have one to make sure I give you the best that I can! I will make a separate post for that with more information once I have a set launch date. Thank you for all your support and patience.

You can add me on Instagram to get better updates on the editing progress at kody.colors

Now back to the real meaning of this post! Mason and Felix!!

<3 Kody

First name: Mason
Last Name: Rivers
Species: Beta Wolf Shifter
Height: 6.4 Ft
Age: 25
4 Facts:
- Submissive Top in the bedroom with Felix but extremally protective over Felix
- Loves running fast in wolf form
- Likes wearing his hair up in a messy bun most of the time.
- Goes to his mother's house to eat all her amazing home-cooked food at least twice a week if not too busy with pack work because he doesn't know how to cook.

First name: Felix
Last Name: Gray
Species: Warrior Fox Shifter
Height: 5.4 Ft
Age: 23
4 Facts:
- Dominant Bottom in the bedroom and loves wearing sexy outfits to drive his partner crazy
- Hates lemons
- Loves being in his fox form more than his human form
- Sassy and obsessed with his looks all the time

This picture below is my personal commission of Mason and Felix by the talented artist Vanhder.
You can read their comic The Angel and The Demon on Tapas !Link below! and also check out more of their beautiful work on Instagram @vanhderr AND if you like their art style just as much as I do ask about their commissions to get your own beautiful artwork done!

https://m.tapas.io/series/The-Angel-and-the-Demon1/info