News update!

Hello everyone!
So much to say so I just made a separate post for all the information I have to say.

I'll be taking a short break from posting. I was pretty sick these last two weeks. Couldn't get anything done in my writing, barely kept up with the kids, and my house looked like a war zone because I didn't have the energy to keep up with it and still trying to catch up.

Not to mention I've been really focused on outlining for my next book and planning that out since I got my laptop and downloaded Milanote. (If you're a writer and have a Mac or Windows I suggest you chick it out! Highly recommended and it's free... it's like a huge digital poster board where you can organize your story, world build, character sheets and wherever you want! Amazing and customizable to how you like to organize yourself or your stories! You'll be limited to only 100 cards with the free version. But if you have a few extra emails ;) you can get up to 100 extra cards and spit your stuff up between different accounts so you have more room, just keep track of everything.) You can check out my progress on my next stories and how I organize everything on my Instagram account at kody.colors.

Anyways! Back on topic I don't want to be a pantser with my stories anymore like I am with this story so they're getting planned out fully before I start writing and I haven't been focusing on this story like I should be. Sorry everyone. It's definitely my fault and my poor schedule organization lately but when the inspiration kicks in it's hard to stop yourself and then Covid really kicked my butt on top of that.

I'll be taking some time to get ahead again now that I'm finally feeling better. Hopefully... 3 to 4 weeks should do it. I just like being a few chapters ahead since I'm pantsing this story and just in case I change something I can still do that and fix it before posting.
*For those of you that don't know what a partner is - it's a person who writings without outlining or planning out their story. Basically means we write on the seam of our pants, hints where the name comes from. Just writing as we go. I've tried outlining the rest of it and plan it out better but I got nothing, it just doesn't work for me now that I've come this far without planning it out. I know what happens next in my head and that's as far as it goes.

I'll also be taking this time to change some things like Steven and Baxter's first side story, I'll be changing it to third person and redoing the NSFW part to make it better with more detail and locking that part like I did with Mason and Felix. You'll be able to unlock the full NSFW chapter on Tapas for 1,000 ink points.
*!Side stories are written differently because they aren't part of the main story. Just side characters and a little more of their back stories and what happens with them behind the scenes. If you don't care to read them then you can easily skip them hints why I labeled them as SIDESTORIES and not chapters. This also helps me practice and better my third person writing skills because I really enjoy writing third person as well as first person, my next story will be in third person limited. Plus I really enjoy writing them. I love all four of them just as much as I love Sam and Emmett.

I'm also taking out and changing Sam and Emmett's character sheets now that I have them drawn out thanks to the help of the talented and amazing artist Vanhder.

Last thing I need to do is get my time better organized between Just My Luck and my upcoming Omegaverse Series called The Siberia Series.

Books in the Siberia Series can be read in whatever order because they will all be different stories about different characters but they will all be linked together in the same omegaverse world called Siberia that I've been building for some time. I'm making a guide to this world for myself and do plan to post it once it's done. This guide will go with all the books in the Siberia Series. It will talk about things from Heats, pregnancy and scents to the different shift rules between alphas, betas and omegas to the world itself like the cities, and the forest life outside the cities.

Anyways! I'm rambling and over explaining things again.

Okay I'm done! Lol. I think you all get the point of what's going on.
1- updating and changing things
2- getting ahead on chapters
3- better organize my writing schedule

Be safe everyone and stay healthy!
<3 Kody