Ch60. Sam

Sam's POV

I can't remember how we ended up against a tree trunk as Emmett thrust into me harder than before. My brain was somewhere far away as I held around his neck, holding him as close as I could. I didn't want this feeling to end.

But I needed more. I needed to feel something more. My teeth began to hurt as I felt my climax building. I licked Emmett's neck, making him gasp, and moved his neck closer with a tilt.

My eyes started to blur as I felt Samuel push forward while I sucked on Emmett's skin. Emmett grounded into me faster and harder, moaning my name as a reaction to my teeth grazing his neck. I wanted to bite him, and Samuel howled for me to do it too.

Opening my mouth and feeling my teeth grow, I was just about to when I started to cum sooner than I wanted. Emmett pushed deep inside me before pulling out quickly, making me feel empty as he began rubbing himself throw his climax.

"Bite me." The words just slipped out of my mouth in a whisper before I could stop them.

He froze against my skin for a moment before lowering me to the ground. My legs shook a little, but he didn't let me go.

"I can't do that just yet, my moon, but it will happen in time," he said, kissing my forehead and holding me close.

I felt my heart drop, remembering what his father said. It hurt to hear those words from Emmett's only family member, but I nodded my head to him.

Of course he didn't want to mark me. I was a broken shifter like his father said. It would weaken the pack, and I could easily hurt someone. How stupid of me to think that Emmett would really do it.

"Stay here for a moment. I'm going to go find us some clothes. We have them hidden all around the forest just in case."

"Okay," I said, looking at the ground. I needed a minute alone anyways after he rejected my neck like that.

He stepped back smiling, but quickly stepped toward me again, taking me back into his arms. His lips crashed against mine once more. I couldn't help melting into it like I always did when we kissed before he pulled away again.

"I'll be right back," he said, unable to contain the wide smile painted across his face.

It was a smile I had never seen him make before, and my eyes widened. He bit his bottom lip as he looked me up and down. My whole body heated under his gaze. He then turned around and shifted into his wolf before running off.

I sank to the ground and pulled my knees up to wait for him. I was honestly pretty exhausted as I closed my eyes. We were going at it for quite some time, and my legs hadn't stopped shaking yet.

It wasn't long before I heard something move close by, and peeked up to see a big brown wolf walk out of the brush. My eyes grew wide as they looked right at me. I didn't think I knew this wolf as he stepped closer, sniffing the air.

I could feel Samuel growl as I slowly started getting to my feet. The wolf lowered his head and stepped closer, not looking at me anymore.

"He gets any closer, you let me take over without fighting me, Sam!" Samuel growled in my head.

I fully agreed as I backed against the tree more, not taking my eyes off him for a second. He took another step closer and shifted to his human form.

I sighed in relief when I realized it was Brian. It's been so long since I've seen his wolf that I forgot what he looked like in that form.

"Where did Emmett go?" He asked me, sniffing around in the air.

"To go find us some clothes. I'm glad it was you. You had me a little scared for a second," I said with a nervous laugh.

He stepped closer, his eyes still a brighter brown color of his wolf. Samuel wouldn't settle in my head, and that made me feel uneasy for some reason. I'd never had a problem with Brian before, but I was starting to get a weird feeling as he kept looking around.

"What- what are you doing out here?" My voice came out more shaky than I wanted it to as I watched him step closer, still not looking at me. What was he looking for?

"Emmett asked me to check on things if you both weren't back in the morning, and it's been almost 24 hours since anyone heard from him." He was too close now, making Samuel growl in my head even louder.

"Let me out, Sam," Samuel yelled. "Something doesn't smell right!"

Brian snapped his eyes at me before grabbing my neck and slamming my head against the tree. "You fucked him," he said, leaning closer with a sniff. He wasn't choking me but forced my head to each side hard, making me gasp in pain. "Good. He didn't mark you. I'm going to tell you this once. If he marks you and that darkest inside you hurts my mate, our pack omega, in any way, I'll hurt you twice as much, so it would be in your best interest to make sure that doesn't happen." His grip tightened around my neck, choking me as Samuel started pushing through my eyes. Samuel couldn't take over for some reason, but his threatening growl came out. "I'm not scared of you, beast. Stay the hell away from Viv. I don't trust you around her."

He squeezed harder before letting go as I fell to the ground, gasped for air, and coughed. My heart was racing fast, and tears started to fill my eyes. I felt like everyone was against me, so unwanted and hated.

He crouched in front of me on the ground and watched me try to catch my breath before a look of worry showed across his face. "To the moon goddess! Sam, are you okay? I didn't mean to scare you when I jumped out of the brush like that!" He grabbed my shoulder, looking so concerned.

I looked at him in confusion before Emmett's black wolf came into view with a bag in his mouth. He walked over, getting in between us, and dropped the bag in front of my feet, licking my tears away with a small whimpering. He was trying to comfort me, and I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck, not wanting him to leave me again.

"I'm so sorry, Emmett. I didn't mean to scare him like this. I smelled you and him, so I just assumed you were here when I jumped out. Please forgive me," he told Emmett in the most realistic worried voice as if he didn't just choke and threaten me.

I saw what he was doing, though. He must have heard Emmett coming back before I did, which was why he kept looking around. He was listening that whole time to see if Emmett was close enough to hear him. I thought he was a good person, but the way his mood changed so fast made me see him in a new light.

.

.

.

Don't forget to hit that like button!

*A/N For everyone who read this story before I stopped and did a whole rewrite of this story, this was the last chapter I stopped on.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everyone!