One: First meetings (edited)

September 22, 2005

As I'm walking on the jet, I see three other people.

One sitting down which is agent Hotchner, another sitting next to him and one sitting across.

The one next to agent Hotchner has dark skin, no hair, very muscular with a skin tight shirt on, he also looks like he is flirtatious to women or men. He probably is very nice by the small smile he gave me.

The one a cross from them looks very awkward. he is wearing a red sweater and khakis with a leather satchel on his side. He was lanky and quiet. He looks like a college student. But cute in a way? He seems around my age. Wait he's staring at me, oh my gosh he's profiling me.

Wait they probably all are...

"Everyone, this is agent Y/n Y/l/n, she's our newest member of our team." Agent Hotchner said with no emotion, he never did when I was being interview. Kinda vampire like.

"Thank you agent Hotchner, I'm very happy to be apart of this team." I said with a smile. Trying to mask my social awkwardness.

"Please, call me Hotch." Hotch said. So I did.

"Alrighty Hotch." I smiled.

"Hey little lady, I'm Derek Morgan." He said winking playfully. I huffed out a laugh at his comment, smiling bigger. I new from the start he probably has a playful attitude.

"Well hello Derek Morgan." I replied, I turned to the lanky man across from Hotch and Morgan, I made eye contact with him accidentally. He immediately turned away, blushing.

"I'm, ah, Doctor Spencer Reid, but you can call me, ah, Reid or-or Spencer Doctor, I mean Spencer, just Spencer." He said stumbling over half his words. He was definitely cute. It was adorable how he stuttered.

"Why hello Spencer, your a Doctor too? Good to know I'm not the only one, what's your doctorate in?" I asked. He turned back to me kind of surprised, but smiled.

"Wait your a Doctor too?" Spencer asked and I nodded.

"I have a PhD in criminology and a BA in sociology." I said smiling.

Spencer's smiled growing bigger.
"I have three PhDs in mathematics, chemistry and engineering. And I have three BAs as well. I also have an eidetic memory. Reading up to 20,000 words per minute and I do have an iq of 187. But I don't think intelligence can be accurately quantified."

Then panic took over him.

"I didn't mean to say it like it was a competition, ah, it still is cool to have a PhD in criminology and a BA in sociology, I was just saying what mine where and I don't know, I'm rambling again aren't I?"

He rambles? Oh gosh he so adorable.

"It's fine, very impressive that you have three PhDs and BAs, have a iq of 187, an eidetic memory and can read up to 20,000 words per minute." I told him, and Spencer seemed happy I remember all of it without getting mad he one upped me.

"Well Doctor Y/l/n, should we get back to your first case?" Gideon said, snapping me out of my staring contest with Spencer.

"Oh right, sorry Gideon." I said while blushing, i took a seat which was on The other side of the aisle next to Spencer, Gideon took the seat in front of me and Hotch started to briefed everyone on the case.

Time skip

When we exited the jet, we were met by black SUVs that were supposed to take us to the police station.

There where five of us, so we would fit fine.

Hotch was driving, Gideon in the passenger seat, Morgan behind Hotch and Spencer behind Gideon.

So I'm in the middle? Great.

Before I asked Morgan to move over so I could get in, Spencer was out the car and holding the door for me.

"How sweet." I commented, he blushed and hopped in when I got in.

We drove to the police station in silence, except for Hotch and Gideon talking between then selfs.

When we got there, we met the sheriff and Hotch introduced us.

"Hello sheriff, i'm agent Hotchner and these are agent Gideon, agent Morgan, Doctor Spencer Reid and our newest agent, Doctor Y/n Y/l/n." He said

After that,we headed into their conference room they gave us.

Derek walked in first, then Spencer, then I, Hotch and then Gideon.

"I want Morgan and Gideon to go to the last place Heather Woodland was seen, Reid, Y/l/n and I will go to the victims family." Hotch said and we did just that.

Spencer, Hotch and I got into the black SUV and drove off to Heathers house to talk to her husband.

Over to the Woodland house hold, Spencer and I started to talk about our favorite movies because Spencer said 'I looked bored'. But I think he was bored.

When we walked in the house the first thing I noticed was a golden retriever. The dog barked at Spencer and he flinched. I looked at him, concerned.

"You good?" I asked, he nodded.

"And that's called the Reid affect" Hotch said when Reid jumped. Mr woodland and Hotch chuckled.

"Wasn't very funny." I mumbled under my breath so no one could hear, but apparently Spencer did.

He turned to me and smiled, I smiled back then turned to Hotch who finished talking to Mr woodland.

When we got back, Morgan and Gideon where already there.

"Got anything?" Hotch asked.

"Yeah the Unsub and Heather where seem leaving in a red car and on Heathers computer was a car sale sight." Morgan said.

"She was looking for cars because there was a magazine on her couch in her living room. The Unsub must be on the sight then." I replied, trying to help but feeling like I'm useless.

"Well let's call Garcia and have her look into it" Hotch said.

Who's Garcia? I thought. Wasn't this the whole team?

Morgan pulled out his phone to call Garcia.

"Baby girl we need somethin from you." He said very flirtatious and I giggled.

"Give it to me" she replied. I've never seen or heard this lady before but she will be a very good friend.

"Ok there's this sight and we need you to look into it." He said less flirtatious but the vide is still there.

"Got it sugar, send me the info." She replied.

"Ok sweet cheeks." Morgan said hanging up then texting Garcia.

"Do they always act like this?" I whisper to Spencer.

"Yeah they do, it is very weird but interesting." He said. I nodded.

"So if I called you baby girl you would think it's weird?" I said sarcastically.

"Then I'll get to call you sweet cheeks." He replied, which makes me gasp

"Only sweet cheeks?!?" I say with my mouth open. After that we both started to giggle to ourselves.