Twenty-two: Girls night out

Warnings, creepy men.
_______________________________

April 7, 2006

When the team got home from a particularly cruel case, Penelope suggested a girls night.

This will be the first girls night I've had with the ladies on the team. I'm very excited, but a little bit nervous too.

All these thoughts go through my head as I made my way to my apartment with Spencer in the passenger seat.

'What am I gonna wear?'

'Is there a dress code or something?'

'Do I have to go all out?'

'Will I have to bring my gun?'

I was abruptly pulled out of my thoughts by a hand on my thigh.

"Why are you nervous bumblebee? It's just a girls night, what's gonna happen?" Spencer said reassuringly. I smiled softly and parked outside his complex.

"Call me tonight when you get back, alright?" Spencer told me as he grabbed his things and opened the door.

"Yeah sure, hey you forgot somethin" I said teasingly. I wanted a good night kiss.

He turned in confusion but immediately understood what to do when I puckered my lips.

He chuckled and came closer. He gave a little smooch and smiled while blushing.

"Good night baby see you till I see you I guess." I muttered quietly while looking in his honey brown eyes.

"See you when I see you next pumpkin." He said just as quietly as I did, maybe even quieter.

I smiled and shoot him out the car jokingly. He giggled as he climbed out of the small car.

As I drove back to my apartment to get ready all I could think was,

'Let's get shit faced.'

Upon arrival I headed straight for my room. I picked out my dress and hopped in the shower really quick. I did my usual routine and got out. I dried off and slipped on my dark purple thigh high dress with spaghetti straps and a low V neck. The dress fits all my curves and extra skin so I'll look even more sexier. It also has some sparkles on it so Garcia will adore it.

I put on some make up, I chose to stick around the purple theme so I'll pop. After I finished I headed to grab a small hand bag that had my keys, phone and wallet in it.

I still had about ten minutes before Garcia is going to come pick me up so I decided to have a quick granola bar and brush my teeth.

Ten minutes later I hear a loud knock on the door. I opened it to reveal Penelope in a dark blue dress with long sleeves and it was knee-high.

"Omg you look sexy Pen!" I squealed as I ran up and hugged her. She mimicked my actions and complemented me.

"Have you seen yourself Y/n? Reid would have gotten hard just by looking at you!" She teased. I rolled my eyes.

"Come on Pen we're going to be late." I said while dragging her out the door. She hurried behind me and got into her car.

We gossiped and talked the whole way to the bar. I could feel my anxiety slowly going away.

Upon arrival I saw Elle andJJ at a booth in the front. We hurried over to them and smiled.

Elle was wearing a little minty green dress that went past her knees. It was open in the back and has a V neck. The arms were open and it also had thick spaghetti straps.