Thirty-four: The boogeyman (2)

Warnings: same as last chapter :(
___________________________

We were at the crime scene of Mr. Finnegan. it turned out he's been dead for the last two murders.

So, who was at his house?

We got back to the hotel after Gideon called it for a day. It was around 12 o'clock so we had around six hours to sleep.

Spencer and I shared a room so we got to relax together. We got to the room and i opened the door. I walked in and immediately started to head for the shower.

I heard a small whine from the boy entering the room. I turned to him to see a pout on his face.

"What?" I questioned. He just shook his head before he started to grab his clothes for bed.

"Spence, it's not nice to ignore me." I said louder.

"It's nothing I just wanted to take a shower." He finally replied after a lot of questioning from me.

"Spencer Walter Reid, do you realize were in a relationship together? And have an apartment together? And sleep together? We've took in showers together for Christ sake." I said at his ridiculous reason.

He blushed but kept trying to argue with me.

"I know it's just, I thought you wanted to not do anything, sexual on cases?" He asked. I just smiled at his innocence.

"Spence, I did say that but showering together doesn't mean anything sexual." I told him. He nodded and starting to turn into a tomato.

"Come on." I said as I pulled Spencer into the restroom of the Hotel room.

I turned on the shower and started to take off my clothes. Spencer followed suit and I hopped in when i finished.

Of course Spencer being Spencer, thought it was funny to tap my ass a little. I gave him daggers as I started to clean myself off from the day.

Spencer just smirked as he did the same. It didn't take long to finish cleaning myself off and started to get out.

I got out and was hit with a cold wall where the steam didn't get to and put my PJs on to get ready for bed.

I got everything on waited outside of the bathroom waiting for Spencer. He came right out and hopped into bed. I chuckled and cuddled up right next to him and fell asleep.

                          Time skip

October 26, 2006

Spencer and I woke up from our alarms that we set to ring at 6 AM. We got up and changed into work attire then headed for the lobby of the hotel.

Everyone was already there so all we had to do was head to the police station then depart from there.

Gideon sent some of use back to the house of Mr. Finnegan. Morgan, Spencer and I started to bounce ideas off from his living room.

Then Gideon walked in the room telling us he found something. We walked into the kitchen where takeout boxes were on the island.

"Delivered by the church to every elders doorstep each one dated after Finnegan's death." Gideon told us.

"So the unsub eats everything?" Morgan question.

" Almost everything. Unopened bowls of cream spinach, then thrown into the trash, each one wrapped with duck tape." Gideon finish.

"With each tray." Spencer commented.

"We're looking for a guy who doesn't like spinach? Very helpful." I sarcastically said.