Thirty-two: Games

October 16, 2006

It was a late Friday night on a paper work day when Penelope came up to the team with a suggestion.

"Alright my fur baby's, how about we go to O'Keefes and get drunk! Come on, we haven't gone out is sooooo long." She asked.

It didn't really seem such a bad idea. It was Friday. I get to spend all day with my boyfriend while sick. 99% of the time he doesn't drink so he will be taking care of me all weekend. Sounds fun.

"I'll go I just don't want to have a hang over on my weekend. I want to have... fun with my boyfriend." I said. Spencer gave me a look that said 'you'll pay for that' as the team chuckled.

"That's one Doctor, come on Reid." She pouted. He sighed and looked at me for help. I just pulled out the cute puppy dog eyes and my lip pout.

He smiled before nodded to Garcia. She cheered as the rest of the team agreed to go, except for Hotch and Gideon.

I smiled at him as he got up and walked over toward me. He smiled back at me before I grabbed my bag and we headed out.

On the car ride there though, it was...interesting. Spencer didn't remove his hand from my thigh the whole time. He slowly made his way towards my already wet underwear.

He gave me a smug smirk as he cupped my pussy. My thighs immediately closed, trapping his hand. He grin before removing his hand.

I whined and we just so happen to pull up to the bar. He leaned over and whisper into my ear.

"Only if we went home we could have finished what you started. Oh you think that little stunt you pulled at the office got you off scot free? Well sweet girl, just be ready to night." And with that, he got out of the car and headed inside.

I was pissed. Now I'm all hot and bothered and I can't have a release? Fucker

I got out and walked inside. I spotted the team at the back of the bar. Penelope cheered which got everyone attention. I smiled at them and sat down. Spencer was right next to me, he slung his arm around my waist and I gave him a 'I love you but I'm pissed at you' look.

He smiled and gave a small kiss to my cheek. I blushed at his actions but acted like I was mad. He chuckled and scooted closer to me. I rolled my eyes.

"Alright let's start everything off with shots! I'll be right back." Penelope said. Everyone snickered as she walked off. Then the attention was on Spencer and I.

"So, how's y'all relationship goin?" Derek ask. I smiled and looked up at Spencer. He smiled back.

"I'd like to say pretty good." I said quietly before turning back to the group. Derek chuckled and held out his beer.

"Good for y'all, but Spencer, when ya gonna pop the question?" Elle asked, which made me spit out my drink. Spencer started to cough uncontrollably.

"Oh come on guys you two have been dating for what, a year almost!" JJ said. I was all red but I started to take longer breaths to get my breathing back to normal.

"Uh well, I, was um, thinking, like in, two three years? I sorta never, been ah, asked before so. And plus I've never been in a relationship longer that a year..." I said while stuttering. The team rolled there eyes as Penelope came back.

"What'd i miss?" She asked as she handed out shots to everyone. I stayed quiet, so does Spencer but Derek could never.

"Oh nothin. We're just asking if pretty boy over here's gonna ask Y/n to marry him." He said. I rolled my eyes and through back a shot.

"OH MY GOD IS HE GONNA ASK SOON OMG!!!" Penelope squealed and rushed over to Spencer. Asking him with question after question.

"Pen don't spoil the surprise! Y/n does want to know yet!" Elle said has Penelope picked and prided at the poor boy.

"Alright, alright but when you two get engaged Y/n you have to promise me you'll tell me first." She warned. I smiled before adding,

"We'll see when we get there." And with that, the drinking begins.

Three to four hours later...

I was a little bit drunk. Penelope though? Wasted. Derek was tipsy same with Elle, JJ didn't drink at all and spencer had only whiskey.

It was around 9 and Garcia just suggested a game. It's truth or dare. I've played before but poor Spencer had no idea what it was.

"Oh my poor baby, truth or dare is when you spin a bottle, whoever the bottle lands on you have to ask that person truth or dare. And if you don't tell the truth or do the dare you have to drink a shot. It's easy." I explained.

Spencer nodded but decided to sit out. At least for the first few rounds. We used Derek's beer bottle and place it in the center.

Penelope happily spin the bottle first. It landed on Derek. She smirk and asked they simply question,

"Truth or Dare?" Derek thought for a second before deciding,

"Dare."

"Alright I dare you to get at least a hundred girls phone number before, hmmm, 11." She said. He nodded, Penelope gave him two hours to do the dare.

It was Derek's turn to spin the bottle. It spun and landed on me. He smirked and looked at Spencer.

"truth or dare?" He asked. I smiled and said truth.

"Is it true that you, fuck our pretty boy?" He asked. I immediately turned red because it was the exact opposite. But I didn't really wanna get into my personal life so I quickly grabbed a shot.

Everyone whooped and cheered as I leaned my head on Spencer's shoulder. I looked at him and he was beat red as well. Derek looked at me with a knowing smirk before I reached for the bottle.

I spun it and it landed on Elle. I grinned and thought of the perfect truth and dare. Before I could even ask she said truth.

"Is it true that you have a boyfriend?"

A couple months ago I remember Derek and Elle having a conversation about her personal life. Apparently she was on a phone call that made her smile and Derek accused her of having a boyfriend or girlfriend.

But I was interested so I pride at her for at least two days straight. I got nothing she's damn good at lying and hiding things. But today was my time. If she didn't drink and told us if she had one then my answer would be found, but if she did drink obviously she's lying about something. Therefore having a boyfriend or a girlfriend.

Her face went white and I new I had her. She quickly grabbed one of the shot and drink. I smirked. She glared at me but I smiled.

It was her turn to spin the bottle. It landed on Penelope. She smirked and asked the question.

"Truth or Dare?" Penelope smiled and answered dare.

"I dare you to kiss JJ on the lips." And we all laughed our asses off. JJ blushed but went along with it. Penelope didn't mind which wasn't surprising. But it was interesting seeing Penelope going all in as JJ just sat there.

We all called it quits after it hit 12. Derek actually collected around 150 numbers by the end of his Challenge. I was extremely tired but eventually Spencer drove us home.

All I really remember is being laid in bed as I fell asleep next to my boyfriend.

'i hope we don't have a case tomorrow.'