Fifty-one: Kissin' and smoochin'

Warnings: SMUT! This is purely smut and fluff cause I can't handle angst
___________________________

April 3, 2007

I was on my bed, relaxing when Spencer came home from a grocery shopping trip.

Over the month I started to trust Spencer a lot more sense what happened. He was happy that I trusted him more.

When he came back, I helped him unpack the grocery and make dinner. We spent more time laughing than making dinner, but, it was fun.

After we finish dinner, We obviously eight and chatted for a bit before cleaning up and decided to watch a movie. I turned on the tv and headed into Netflix.

"Do you wanna watch a scary movie?" I asked as he walked over with popcorn.

"Sure, as long as I get to pick." He said. I rolled my eyes but handed over the remote. Spencer grinned and kissed my cheek.

"This one." He told me, and before I could even argue, he clicked play. I huffed and snuggled up close to my boyfriend. He hummed and curled next to me while eating popcorn.

Time skip

After an hour and thirty minutes of a Terrifying film, I couldn't be more closer to Spencer.

He happily cuddled up with me as my eyes were wide opened. Spencer kissed my head as he got up while reaching his hand out for mine.

"I know you're a big baby when it comes to horror movies, but I'll protect you." He said jokingly. I got up and playfully punched his arm as I walked to the bedroom. Spencer followed me and wrapped his hands around my waste.

I turned to face him, he smiled sweetly and kissed my jaw and cheeks. I groaned softly as I haven't been touched in months. I felt his smile as I walked backwards to the bed.

The mattress hit my knees as my back went backwards. Spencer was now on top of me still kissing me everywhere. He pushed his dick on my thighs and legs as he grinded on them.

"Spencer..." I said out of breath. He stoped and looked up at me. I smiled before saying,

"Are you sure?" Spencer grinned and nodded as he went back to do what he was doing.

"M'yes, please." He whined. I brought my hands up to his hair and scratched his scalp. He groaned at that as he rutted against me faster. I felt his dick all hard and bulging.

I started to move my hands down my body to get my clothes off. Spencer, like a mind reader, shot up and took of his clothes faster than Morgan could run.

He was down to his boxers as I was in my bra and panties. Spencer smiled sweetly as he moved his hands to the clip of my bar.

He took it off with care as I moved my panties off. I smiled at him and threw them in the room. Spencer moved his hands under my armpits and hoisted me up, I was now on the pillows.

Spencer grabbed at his boxers as he pulled them down, revealing his dick. I shifted in my position at the sight of him, he smirked as he leaned down towards my ear.

"Want me in you baby? My cock? I wonder if I can go far enough in you, you'll have my children. Your belly will be all swollen and big as I fuck my cum in you." He whispered as I moaned.

I wasn't opposed to the idea, but we should wait in the future.

He grinned at me because of the effect he had on me. Spencer grab the bass of his cock, stroking him a little bit before moving my hips and lining himself up.

I nodded for him to move as he slowly filled me up. I haven't been touched in months so this was an experience. He groaned lowly as he settled in, loving my warmth.

Spencer gave me a look, a look that he hasn't ever given me before. It was true love. That's corny as it sounds, it was.

As a little girl, I never believed in true love or happily ever after but here I am, proving myself wrong.

I shifted my legs telling Spencer he could move now, he gripped onto my hips to anchor me as he slowly came out. I groaned at the lost but it was quickly solved when Spencer thrusted back hard and fast.

He started his pace fairly fast. I whined at how hard he was going, but I loved it. I cursed under my breath and moved my hand down my body, toying with my clit.

Spencer saw this and move my hand away while started to rub it himself. I moaned his name loudly as I moved my hands to my boobs, squeezing and pulling at them.

I felt Spencer's thrusting speed up as I did my actions. He groaned as well then bent down, taking one nipple into his mouth. He was working hard, fucking me as well as rubbing my clit and suck at my nipple. Hot.

I ran my hands along his back, leaving red streaks in my way. He groaned around my nipple which in return, I moaned at the vibration.

He released my nipple as he came close to my ear. His hot breath on it as he panted. Spencer's tongue can turn it out and licked a stripe up my neck, then biting down on it.

"Mama's you're such a good girl for me, such a good baby. Wonder how the team would look at you like this, at my mercy? Let them know you're mine. I'll love you forever and I'll make you feel good too. I love you." He whispered. Again, I moaned and cried as I felt the fire in me explode.

I tried to hold out, but I couldn't, at least not for very long.

"Cum...please" I whined at Spencer. He smiled and kissed my head.

"Just a little bit longer, sweet thing." He said with heavy breaths, I whined as I was getting uncomfortable.

"Please! Please Doctor! Needa cum!" I yelled. I didn't even realize I used a pet name that he liked and told me about one time. His eyes went wide as his thrusts faltered.

I saw Spencer take a deep breath before going ape shit. His thrusting started to move the bed and my head was being slammed into the wall. My release was coming soon and I couldn't wait.

But then the magic words were said.

"Cum!" He shouted and shoved himself to the hilt. I moaned out in pleasure as I road out my high. Spencer was out of breath as he slowly pulled out and padded off to the bathroom.

I relaxed Until Spencer rubbed a warm, wet washcloth on my sensitive spot. I hissed and Spencer apologize profusely. After he was done, he sat up and moved closer to me.

I smiled at him as he curled up next to me, sliding us under the covers. I felt bad for never doing after care so I had to asked.

"Spencer? You ok?" He looked over at me with a smiled but scooted closer.

"Can I, suck? Please?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. He smiled and immediately attached on, sucking softly. My heart fluttered as Spencer's eyes closed.

I ran my fingers though his hair as sleep took over the both of us.