Thirty-three: The boogeyman (1)

Warnings: The boogeyman episode :(
___________________________

October 25, 2006

It seems like a normal day so far. But in the middle of the day, Elle was called into Hotch's office.

I had a strong feeling it was about her last case. She went under cover but didn't follow orders.

She also had a accident.

The unsub got into her house and tortured her. It was very sad. She didn't talk about it at all. I don't blame her.

Not long after she came out. The 'talk' looked very intense because Elle went straight to the restrooms.

I followed her. I walked quickly to catch up with her, I slowed down and knocked.

"Elle?" I softly asked while opening the door. She looked over at me with a glare, I just smiled.

"What Y/l/n?" She questioned. I huffed and walked in. She never calls me by my last name, only on cases.

"Somethin's up, I know it." I said. She rolled her eyes while wetting her hands and damping them on her face.

"It's just, Hotch wants me to take a psychological status report. Because of the last case we went on." She told me. I frowned at her statement.

We all knew that she did it on purpose but never really questioned it. She kill a suspect.

"I'm sorry that's gonna happen, but maybe it's a good thing? Hotch is just looking out for you." I replied. She huffed and stormed out of the bathroom.

I sighed and followed her out.

Time skip

The team was in the conference room being briefed on a case by JJ.

"Nicolas Faye of ozona, Texas was beaten to death 13 hours ago. Blunt force trauma to the head. He's the second young boy in ozona to die the same death in less than two months..." JJ went on about two murders.

The team kept bouncing ideas off of each other as I was a little bit... distracted. My boyfriend decided to dress up all hot today and of course I couldn't focus, look at him.

(Yes, this is what he wore in the episode)

Another time skip

As some of the team are on the jet, Hotch an Elle stayed back. Elle apparently never went to her evaluation? So Hotch is looking for her. Gideons leading the case.

I was currently sitting on the couch of the jet when Spencer came back from the restroom. Today he sat next to Morgan.

They started to talk about Elle and that she was cleared. I was reading the case file and trying to block out their conversation.