Seventeen: New years kisses

December 31, 2005

It was New Years and I got to spend it with most of the team! Hotch was gonna spend it with his family and Gideon just didn't want to go. We decided to spend about two hours at Garcia's apartment until it was 12:00 then head home.

We also got the day off so we could spend it at home or with family but the Bau team was spending it together!

So around 8:45 I started to get ready for Garcia's. I took a shower then dried off and put on a dark red knee high dress with a slit up the thigh and one of my arms where covered with a sleeve. I put on a pair of black heals and a gold necklace with a rose in the middle of it.

(If you want something else just imagine it :)

I put everything on and walked out of my bedroom. I turned and looked in the full length mirror on my wall.

'I'm very pretty today.' I thought to myself while smiling.

I walked towards the bathroom and started on my teeth, I brushed and finished. I put on what I wanted for makeup and did my hair.

I finished what I was doing and walked out in to the living room. I grabbed my bag and pulled out my phone to check the time. It was 9:46 and I heard a knock on my door.

'Who the hell is here at 9:45 on New Year's Eve?' I thought to myself as I make my way towards the door. I peeked through the peep hole and saw a happy Spencer.

I grinned and opened the door. He smiled and said, "Happy New Year's Eve!" And pulled out a small box from his pocket.

"Ah Spence you didn't have to pick me up and give me a gift!" I explained, he shrugged and said, "well maybe I just like to spoil my girlfriend a little." and gave a small wink.

I chuckled while blushed and grabbed the box slowly with a sigh, trying to not sound excited that someone got me something. I opened it to reveal and golden bracelet with a small chain and a bar with to initials on it,

Y+S

(Pretend were the bar is there's the initials and of course if you don't like it you can change it)

"Spencer! This is too pretty thank you so much." I sorta happily and angrily said. He chuckled and held out his arm. I put on the bracelet and looped my arm in between his while walking down the hall towards the elevators.