Thirty-seven: Anniversary

Warnings: smut, fluff and overall cuteness
___________________________

December 1, 2006

It's been one year.

A whole year went by like that! Like the snap of my fingers. Best year if you ask me. I hope the next will be just like this.

When I subconsciously woke up, I am mediately realized that my alarm didn't go off.

I quickly tried to get up but a arm stopped me. The arm pulled me closer to Spencer. I happily gave in and was pulled over to him.

I smiled I saw that he was still sleeping. I rolled over so that I was facing him and gave a tender kiss on his lips.

I felt him stretch a little bit before opening his soft eyes. He grinned and leaned over to kiss my lips.

I hummed in satisfaction as I tried to pull away. Spencer quickly pulled his hand up to my cheek to deepen the kiss. Eventually, he pulled away as I tried to catch my breath.

"Happy one year." Spencer said softly as I smiled back.

"Happy anniversary." I replied. He grinned and cuddled up next to me. I happily let him as he put his head in my shoulder.

I sighed and tried to go back to sleep. After what felt like hours which was really thirty minutes, I got hungry.

"Spence," I groaned. He hummed and moved his head upwards to look at me.

"I'm hungry." I said. He smiled and let go of me. He surprisingly picked me up and walked us to the kitchen.

"I'll make you your favorite, ok? Then we can watch movies or whatever you want." Spencer said. I smiled at how thoughtful he is.

"Well what about you Spence? What do you wanna do?" I asked. He turned to look at me with a loving smile.

"I just want to spend my time with you." I chuckled at how cheesy that line is but it was cute.

After a good ten minutes of talking, Spencer finished my breakfast. He walked over to me at the island and handed me the plate.

I smiled and began to eat. Spencer can't cook. It's surprising considering he's literally a genius but thankfully I can cook. The sweetest thing he's ever done was learn how to make my favorite food. He's literally the best.

"So, what did you wanna do today?" Spencer asked.

"I don't know, what'd we do one year ago today that we can do again?" I replied. He smirked.

"Well, first we went to the museum, then we went to that 24 hour diner when it was raining. Next we went back to my apartment and watched The nightmare before Christmas. Then we had, Uh, sex." Spencer recalled.

This mother fucker has railed me and still blushes when we talk about sex? He's so innocent.

"Can we could do that? I can't think of anything else we could really do in December." I said. He thought for a second before saying,

"Let's go shopping. I could spoil you all day! You could get whatever you want!" Spencer suggested happily. I chuckled.

"Spence, thanks for the idea but I'm not gonna make you go bankrupt." I said. He frowned.

"Fine but I have something for you." He replied. I sat up right when he left for the bedroom and came back with a box.

"What's that?" I asked

"Just open it." He said. I smiled and took the box in my hands. I slowly opened it to reveal a Rose gold necklace, it was in a heart shaped with diamonds along it and a black hole in the center.