Fourth: second day (edited)

September, 23, 2005

When I woke up, it was 6:30 and I had to be at the bau at 9:00 witch gave me plenty of time to get ready.

I took a longish shower, when I got out it was 7:00. I put on a purple blouse, with white jeans and a white cardigan and to top it all off I chose white converse.

I went back into my bathroom and did my hair and what ever I was feeling for makeup. Then made myself my favorite breakfast and it was 7:47.

I checked my phone and saw a missed message from an unknown number. I opened it and it read:

(xxx,xxx,xxxx): Hey are you still going to pick me up for work today? This is Spencer Reid from the Bau, I had Garcia give me your number so I hope you don't think it's weird that I have you're number or anything.

This cutie just gave me another reason on why he's so adorable. I thought to myself as I looked at the paragraph of the message he left, so i replied back.

(Y/n): Hey Spence! Yeah I can pick you up still, just tell me when.

I texted, almost immediately he texted back.

(xxx,xxx,xxxx): Oh good I was getting worried you didn't see my message or sent it to the wrong person, so could you pick me up at 8:20? It takes approximately 26 minutes to get to the Bau but I don't know how long it takes for you so anytime is fine.

Omg he rambles in his text? It's all spelled correctly to, he is to cute. I thought to myself and replied right back.

(Y/n): Yeah that sounds perfect, would you like to stop for coffee too? I saw a Dunkin' Donuts on the way to the Bau.

(xxx,xxx,xxxx): Yeah sure that's fine with me, I'll be dressed and ready by 8:05.

(Y/n): Great, see you then:)

The time was 7:50 so I had time to finish my breakfast and drive to Spencer's apartment. Before I ate my breakfast I change Spencer's contacts to Spence💜.

After I finish my breakfast, it was 8:07 so I got in my car and drove to spencers apartment. Upon arrival, Spencer was standing at his apartment complex door and ran out side to get into my car. He quickly jumped into the passenger seat.

"Good morning Spence" I said smiling. He grinned and replied,

"Good morning Bumblebee."

"Wow, what made you think of that nickname?" I asked. And of course he answered.

"Well, your sweet, you remind me of a flower and your socks were yellow and black when we first met." He rambled. It made me smile and blush.

Bumblebee? This man is too cute he will be the death of me. I thought to myself. As we are driving we're in a comfortable silence, not an awkward one, just comfortable.

We pull up to the Dunkin' Donuts on it and I got my favorite Coffee order on the menu. Spencer asked for a regular with lots sugar packets on the side. Odd.

It was 8:37 and we had little time before getting to the office, so we got there around 8:50.

"Pretty boy your showing up with our little lady?" Morgan teases. Spencer huffed and walks to the kitchen to get more sugar packets.

"Morgan stop teasing Spence, I asked if he wanted a ride and he agreed. But I just might have to steal that nickname though." I said defending Spencer's innocents, A little sarcastically.

"Did your said Spence?" Morgan asked.

"Yeah, it's a nickname." You said, a little confused. Morgan smirked and started to chuckle while walking away.

Then I heard a huge squeal, I turned my head and almost got bulldozed by the one and only Penelope Garcia.

"Oh my god it's so good to meet you I wish I met you yesterday but you were on your first case and I didn't want to distract you but now you're here so I get to hug you for the first time and oh You, me, Elle and JJ are going to have so many girl's nights and we are gonna be best friends I can't wait!" Garcia says rambling on about the future.

"Ok that sounds like fun." I replied giggling. Wait a second,

"Who's JJ?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled brightly.

"JJ is our media liaison, she so sweet you have to meet her." She replied, pulling you to JJ's office.

When we got into JJ's office, it was filled with case files new and old. The woman known as JJ was sitting at her desk and looked up when we entered.

The woman had blonde hair and bright blue eyes she was wearing a flower shirt with gray mom jeans.

She's very pretty I thought.

"JJ, look it's our new agent, her name is Y/n Y/l/n!" Penelope explained. I smiled and made an awkward wave to JJ, she could tell I was shy.

"Y/n, it's great to meet you. Garcia told me lots about you." She said.

"Does that mean we can do girls night?" Penelope asked.

"I'm not a social butterfly, but it does sound fun." I said. Penelope cheered and walked out of her office.

"Oh my goodness I already love Garcia so much." I said to JJ. She smiled and nodded her head.

"Yeah, well who can't?" She question. I laughed and walked back to my desk.

"Where were you at." Elle ask and Spencer looked up out of curiosity.

"I met our media liaison, shes nice." I replied.

"Penelope said since we're getting a new female agent, we'll have a girls night." Elle said and huffed out a laugh. I smiled and nodded.

"I never had a girls night before, what do you do?" I asked. Since I was only 25 years old and only started drinking a couple years ago and never really having friends growing up, I'd never gone drinking with other people before.

"Well it all depends on Garcias mood that night." Elle replied chuckling to the memories of her last girls night.

"Oh that sounds exciting." I said sarcastically, smiling.

Today was only paperwork day so it was very boring, but I got to know more about my colleagues.

It was around 5:30 and people are filing out of the office, I turned to Spencer seeing if he was ready to go but when I looked he was already looking at me. I smiled as he turned away blushing.

"Ready to go Spence?" I asked and he nodded packing up his things and walking towards me.

We smiled at each other and headed out. Walking to my car and carpooling home.

A/n: this was so cringy to re-write Omg why did people read this 😭