Thirty: P911

Warnings, p911 episode things. Also we in season two now!!! (Ps the dates wrong on this case but I don't care.) maybe some loving ;)
_______________________________

September 22, 2006.

It's officially been one year since I've joined the Bau. Not gonna lie, it's sort of been the best year of my life. Apart from the serial killers but it's fun chasing them and locking them up.

But honestly the best part has been being with Spencer, Making new friends, and shooting a gun. I don't know why but it's fun? Maybe I'm the unsub?

Anyways, I wouldn't change a single thing. Except getting shot but if I didn't something would be different. I just hope this year will be as much fun as The last one was.

But the biggest surprise is when I woke up this morning, i saw my sweet boy clinging onto my side. My alarm was about to go off in about ten minutes so I just relaxed into him. Loving these special moments.

10 minutes later the alarm went off, soon Spencer stirred awake, he looked up at me with a smile. I smiled back, kissing his forehead. We got up and headed to the shower.

Every morning we take a quick shower together, it's the most we've been intimate with each other. Cases upon cases have been piling up over the summer and we haven't had much time to reconnect.

In the shower is only kisses on the neck and shoulders, hugs from behind, dirty talk, and some other stuff.

This morning was only kisses. Not just any kisses, hungry, passionate, open mouthed wet kisses. Spencer was hard as a rock from what I can tell from where I'm standing.

I felt him rubbing up behind me as he sucked on my shoulder leaving dark purple marks. He was groaning as he made his hands down my body.

"I love you baby..." he muttered under his breath while squeezing my belly tightly. I moaned at his words.

'How the heck can he do that?'

"Come on baby, we can be quick? I'll be in and out and you'll love it. We haven't been like this in so long." He moaned in my ear. He started to push me against the wall, my hands and tummy feeling the cold tiles.

He brought his hands to my chest and squeezed my boobs. He's always been found of them. He also likes to touch then a LOT. Or suck on them like a baby. Since the incident in the hotel bed before I was sent to the hospital he's been more submissive then dominant. But I'm into it so...

"Baby we gotta be quick tho-" my Sentence with cough by a loud moan rippling through my lungs and chest. When the words of my mouth of consent he entered me without warning.

We both moaned as he started to work his way in and out. He was basically crouching over me as he railed into me. The high difference matters.

My hands where against the wall as I was being shoved forwards into the wall. Spencer's hands where still on my chest but one made it's way to my clit. Rubbing circles on it.

I moaned from the pleasure. He was still raming into me, sucking and biting into my neck and shoulder. I started to feel my release coming. I groaned and whined to indicate my growing pleasure.

He released suction on my neck and came close to my ear. He started to whisper into my ear to get me to cum.

"You gonna cum pretty little girl? Right on my cock? Let everyone know who you belong to and worship? I'd fuck you in that tiny little skirt you wear to work every now and then. Right in the office to let everyone know who this little girls pussy belongs to." He groans into my ear.