Eightteen: Out (part one)

January 3, 2006.

Warning, smut (so so sorry I didn't put a warning on before)
_______________________________

New Years Eve was on a Friday so the team got the weekend off. On my weekend, I spent it with Spencer. Spencer and I were very happy that we were going to tell the team about our relationship.

Spencer and I decided to tell Hotch first to rip the Band-Aid off. Then we were going to announce it to the team in the conference room.

Arriving at work, Spencer and I got our and headed to our floor. We walked to Hotchs office. My heart was pounding.

'What if Hotch fires me on the spot? He likes Spencer more so it's obvious he'll fire me.' I thought to myself as we reached the door.

Spencer gave me a reassuring nod and knocked on the door.

We heard a faint 'come in' from Hotch as we followed his instructions. Hotch looked up and ushered us to sit.

"Hello Y/n and Spencer, what can I do for you?" He questioned. I chuckled awkwardly and turned to Spencer. He gave me a reassuring nod and I continue.

"Hotch, Spencer and I have something to tell you." I stated. He nodded slowly.

"Spencer and I, um, Spencer and I are ah, we're, sorta, kinda...Dating." I stuttered quickly and reached for Spencer's hand. I grabbed his and he squeezed mine.

"Oh, well I could've told you that." He muttered to himself. "But we'll have to talk about protocols and inner work relationships."

"Wait, really?" Spencer said questionably. Hotch nodded and replied, "Y/n, Spencer we all knew. We're profilers." And I laughed. Spencer smiled and squeezed my hand again. I squeezed his back.

"Oh shoot." Hotch said while looking at his phone. "Well we might have to post pone the announcement because we have a case. We'll have you two sign some papers and go over rules when we get back."

We nodded and walked to the conference room. I was smiling all the way.

"See wasn't so bad." Spencer said to me with a smile. I huffed in fake annoyance. He chuckled and sat down at the conference table.

"Alright team, we got a case in Montana." JJ said as everyone walked into the room.

                             Time skip

On the jet, me and Spencer sat on the couch reading a book together. Well more like he was reading, I was just admiring my boyfriend.

The flight was seven hours, so we had some time to spare.

After about three hours some of the team wanted to sleep cause we might not go to the hotel until tomorrow. So I had a little idea, or I was extremely horny.

Around five hours in, the hole team was out. Except for Spencer he never sleeps. I giggled at my own thought that popped into my head.

I got up and headed towards the bathroom with my phone. As I got up Spencer made a pouty face at me. I chuckled and brought my hand up to his face and rubbed caring circles in on his cheek.

He blushed and made grabbing hand motions while I walked away to the bathroom, slightly swaying my hips.

I got to the bathroom but didn't lock the door. I pulled out my phone and Open mine and Spence's conversation. I couldn't use my immediate thoughts on what to text him so I used the second best.

Y/n: Hey Spence I think I have a little problem:)
                  [one photo attachment]

I giggled at myself as I pulled my shirt back on. About two minutes later I heard a small knock on the door. I smiled to myself and opened it gently.

Spencer pushed himself into the small space. He pulled the door shut behind him and locked it too.

He immediately grabbed my face and pulled me towards him. Our lips clashed together as he walked me backwards to the wall.

My back hit the wall as he started to kiss down my neck. I let out a quiet moan as he got to my pressure point. He started to nip at it a little as I ran my fingers throw his hair.

"Baby we need to be quiet. How does that sound?" He asked innocently. I nodded my head rapidly. He chuckled and I made my way towards his pants.

He helped me out and did his belt undone and pulled this pants to his ankles. His boxers had a tent under then from his erection. He placed his hands on the wall next to my head.

I pulled them down and his dick sprung free from his boxers. I stroked him a few time and saw some pre cum come from his tip. He groaned and placed one of his hands on my throat. It was just there, didn't add pressure or anything.

"Stop teasing pumpkin." He warned. I pulled off the pants I was wearing and underwear. My pussy was dripping at this point. Spencer chuckled lowly and grabbed one of my thighs. He pulled it around his waist and the other one followed.

"You ready?" He questioned, i nodded and i slowly sat down on him. He groaned and I moaned. Spencer's hand left my throat and grabbed my shoulder.

He didn't let me adjust for long as he started to thrust up into me. He kissed my neck as he went. Thrusting and thrusting.

After a little bit he started to plow into me from under my jelly like body. I moaned as I ran my fingers into his hair again. He groaned at the feeling. He started to become slower at he was getting close.

"I'm close baby." He painted. I nodded as he brought his hand on my hip to my clit. He rubbed it in figure eight motions. I moaned and groaned as I was reaching my high.

"I'm-I'm gonna t-too." I stutter and he speed up again to get his release. After about a minute we both cum. He painted my walls in his seed and I came all over his cock.

"We gotta get cleaned up." Spencer said out of breath. I nodded and Spencer let me down slowly. It took me a second to walk again but after that we cleaned up and headed towards our seats.