Three: first case, done (edited)

When the laptop finished loading, a hole bunch of pictures popped up. It was Heather woodland in a cage.

"What the- is that Heather?" Derek asked. Spencer looked at the pictures then nodded.

"Yup, that's her." I said, talking a closer look to see if I was right.

"Well where is she?" Derek replied, standing up.

"Can Garcia track the pictures and see where they were taken?" I asked. Derek nodded and pulled out his phone.

"Baby girl i need you to track these pictures for me." Derek said sweetly.

"Anything for you sugar." She replied and we heard quick tapping of her keyboard.

"Alright, well the signal on where the pictures were taken keeps bouncing off cell towers in the city." Garcia said after a good minute.

"So you can't get the location?" I question.

"Oh sweet cheeks, I can get the location but it will take a while." She replied in a very sweetly tone.

"Wait." Spencer said. "What is it?" I asked.

"Look at the light in the background." He replied. I nodded and turn my head to look at the light in each picture.

"Oh my god." Morgan said under his breath.

"It's moving." I said and turn my head to Spencer.

"Witch means she's on a moving object, aka a boat." Spencer concluded. I smiled and nodded. Derek pulled out his phone to call Hotch and Gideon.

"Hotch we got somethin." Derek said and walked away.

"Nice one Spence." I whispered to him. He turned to me and smiled.

"Well if you didn't find out that 'sandman' was the password, we wouldn't have found the pictures." Spencer replied. I huffed out a laugh.

"Just take the complement." I told, walking towards Derek with Spencer behind me.

"Ok thanks Hotch." Morgan said, finishing his phone call.

"Hotch, Gideon and Greenaway are at the local prison. They think the second unsub is Tim Vogel." Derek said, moving his hands to his hips.

"Did you call Garcia to do a background check?" Spencer question. Derek nodded.

"Hotch is calling her right now." Morgan said. I quickly added in "so what do we do now?"

"We wait for Hotch or Gideon to call us to tell us where Tim is." Derek said and Spencer and I both nodded.

Time skip

It was around midnight when we got a confession out of Richard and a call from Hotch telling us to meet them at the docks.

As we are driving, Gideon called us.

"We got our unsub and Heather is fine." He said. We all let out a sigh of relief.

"Thanks Gideon." I said and everyone else thanked him as well. Before he hung up, he told us to meet back at the police station to head to the jet from there.

As Derek did a U turn, Spencer and I sat in a comfortable silence as we drove to the local police station.

When we arrived Hotch, Greenaway in Gideon are they're packing the case file stuff up.

"There you three are we were waiting here for about 20 minutes" Elle said sarcastically.

"Well actually we were in the car for a proximately 15 minutes and 51 seconds, so it was unreasonable to say we've been in the SUV for 20 minutes." Spencer rambled. I smiled and walked over to help get the rest of the case stuff.

"What are you smiling about?" Derek asked and I blushed. He smirked at me and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Nothing Derek." I said quietly. I looked down and finished packing the case file away, then I headed towards Gideon and Hotch.

"How was your first case Doctor?" Gideon asked. I smiled and asked "would it be wrong saying it was fun?"

Gideon chuckled. "Depending on what part you think was fun." And with that, we headed towards the SUV's

There were two SUV's this time so Hotch, Derek and Elle when to one and Spencer, Gideon and I went to the other.

Time skip to the plane

"So your from Vegas?" I question. Spencer nodded.

Spencer and I decided to tell each other parts of our life on the jet ride home to get to know one another.

"And your from Atlanta city?" Spencer asked, I nodded.

I realized Spencer and I are more a like then I thought. Spencer growing up as a prodigy with only his mom in Vegas and skipping grades are a little similar to a kid growing up in Atlanta city with no parents and skipping a grade or two are similar is some ways.

But I didn't tell Spencer that, instead I told him I grew up in Atlanta city and a nice family household and only skipping two grades.

What if I scare him away from telling him about me? I thought.

"Do you play chess?" Spencer asked. I nodded happily. I loved chess.

"Wanna play?" Spencer said, pulling out a mini chess set out of his satchel.

"Sure." I replied and we played chess for the rest of the jet ride home.

Time skip to the Bau

When we entered the bau, Hotch told me where my desk was (witch was right next to Elle, across from Spencer and diagonal from Derek) and ask me for any help on what to do. I nodded and headed to my desk.

When I arrive to my desk, there was a very pink mouse that had a ballerina outfit on with a note next to it. I opened it and it said

"for dark times ~Garcia" with mounds of glitter on the note. I chuckled and grabbed my bag and headed home.

On the way out of head quarters, Spencer walk towards the Metro station. I stopped the car and Roll down my window.

"Hey Spence, need a ride?" I called out. He stopped and turned towards me, shaking his head no.

"Thanks but I'll be fine, I, uh, don't want to annoy you." He said, but I shook my head.

"Spence you don't annoy me, get in the car." I said more sternly. He finally gave in and hopped into the passenger seat.

"Where to." I asked. He gave me his apartment address and it happened to be on the way towards my apartment.

"So, do you not have a car?" I asked.

"I do, but I don't like to drive so I prefer the metro anyways." He said. I nodded then replied,

"Well you happen to be on my road trip to the Bau, do you want me to pick you up and we can drive in together?" I asked.

"Are you sure? I don't want to bother you or anything or accidentally make you late, or-." I cut his rambling off by a huff.

"Spence I asked you, wouldn't that mean I would want to pick you up and drop you off?" I ask. He nodded then sort of stared out the window for the rest of the ride.

We reached his apartment building and stoped in front of it. He opened the door and looked back at me one last time before saying goodnight and walked to his apartment building.

I drove away and in the car I thought

how cute can this man get?

When I got to my apartment building, I parked my car and got out, heading for the doors of my apartment.

I walked up the stairs to apartment 13 on the second floor. I open the door to see my new apartment decorated in my style.

My apartment building was built only a year ago when I moved in, I was the first person to have used it before. I got to decorate it all I wanted.

I headed towards my bathroom to take a quick shower before bed, after my shower I put on my tank top and shorts, brushing my teeth and collapsing on my bed from exhaustion.