Twenty-four: drunken loven

Warnings, this chapter is basically jealous Spencer and drunken smut. (Obviously consensual)
_______________________________

May 4, 2006

It's around 12 o'clock and the nights been wild.

Before 10, this guy from a cross the bar sent a pinky, fruity drink over. While Spencer's arm was around my shoulder! We were all at the table when he sent the drink over.

The waitress came over and told me who sent it. He had a cowboy hat on with a beer in his hand. His buddies were smiling with yellow teeth.

I rolled my eyes and gave the drink back to the waitress. The guy frowned but went back to talking. I felt Spencer's hand around my waist pull me closer to him. I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder.

Around 11 I noticed Spencer drinking a little more. To the point of were he's tipsy. I on the other hand was drunk, but I could still think straight a little.

A drunk Spencer is a touchy Spencer. I've been around a drunk Spencer many times before. Mostly at my apartment if there's been a ruff case, but only three times at a bar.

So when Spencer and I were at the booth alone, he was right next to me, cuddling and having his arms around me protectively. It was cute but when the same guy was eyeing me again, Spencer was not happy.

The guy came over and slid a drink over towards me. He winked and walked away from us. Spencer sucked in a breath and got up, storming off towards him.

My eyes widened and I followed Spencer. I rushed over and grabbed his arm.

"Come on Spence, we should go home now." I replied softly. He looked over at me and smiled goofily. He turned around and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

I smiled and pulled out my phone and texted everyone that me and Spencer are going home. I walked over to the booth and grabbed our stuff.

Spencer's smile was still there as he watched me get our stuff. He came over and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I love you so much my darling." He mumbled in my ear. I smiled at the nickname as we walked out.

I waved my hand to call a taxi over. I stumbled back to Spencer as the car came to a holt. I was drunk at this point and Spencer was too.

We got in and immediately our lips met. Spencer's sloppy wet kisses went down towards my neck and collar bone. I put my hands on his chest and shoulder as I let him squeeze my thigh.

I felt bad for the cad driver but I didn't really think about him at the time. It was a ten minute drive and by the time we got to my apartment, we've manage to sober up a little bit.

I gave the cad driver and extra tip as Spencer was right behind me, kissing the back of my neck. I payed and we drunkenly headed up the stairs.

I got to my door and I was trying to find my keys but Spencer's consistent nipping and sucking on my neck made it hard.

When the door opened, Spencer closed it shut and pushed me against it. He started to attack my neck and jaw as I moaned at the sensitive parts.

He smiled as he was kissing me. Then out of nowhere, Spencer's bottom half slammed into my lady part. I moaned as me humped me.

He groaned and shoved his head into the crook of my neck. He grabbed my dress and pulled it over my head. He sucked in a breath as he saw my red lacy matching set I got just for him.

He came closer to my ear and whispered,

"Did you wear this for me? Or for that guy at the bar?" I frowned at the last part of his sentence.

"No, never! I would only wear this stuff for you I promise!" I replied loudly. He smiled before picking me up and squeezing my ass cheeks with his hands.

He started to kiss my neck as he walked towards my room. I moaned and scratched his back, which caused a groan from his lips.

We got to my room. I was being pushed back onto my bed as Spencer took of his close. I slipped my bra off my body and panties too. Spencer was now only in his boxers. A boner was outlined with a little wet stain on it.

"Come here my love." He said as he sat on the edge of the bed. I crawled over and sat on my legs right next to him. He brought his hand up to my chin. He gripped it and pulled me onto his lap.

"I want you to ride me. Prove to me you'll never sleep with anyone else. Especially not a guy from a bar." He replied quietly before lifting me up and pulling out his cock. I nodded and moved my legs on is there side of him.

I slowly sat down. I felt his tip graze my entrance. I whined and then I felt two hands on my side. The two hands pushed my down slowly as he filled me up. I moaned and squeezed his shoulders.

"So wet and tight for me? Not that disgusting guy at the bar? All for me? Everyone will never get to be in my sweet little pussy, will they?" He whispered. I was guessing it was a rhetorical question because I couldn't really answer it.

His groans fulled my ears as I completely sat down. I felt every inch of his dick. He lifted my head up so I was looking at him. He smiled at me and I smiled back, indicating that I was ready to move.

I lifted myself up and he was almost out of me, only his tip was inside me. And with a quick slam of my hips, I was right back down on him.

I repeated this for a while. Every time I slammed down, a moan and gasp came out from my lips. Spencer was groaning and whining as I did so.

I eventually got tired of this and Spencer new too. So every time I came down Spencer met me halfway. He thrusted into me fast. He was grabbing my hips and slamming me onto him.

I almost was screaming at this point. I felt the knot form in my stomach and I could fell the release coming.

I squeezed and scratched his shoulders as a indication. He Understood and started to thrust into me as fast as he could, using his hands on my hips as leverage.

At the time he was laying on his back, but when I felt my release coming he lifted himself up to whisper something in my ear.

"Cum on my cock sweetheart. Let me know how much you love me."

And within seconds I was releasing on his cock. I gasped as I felt a hot liquid fill me up. He groaned as he lifted me up and rested me on my bed.

"I'll be right back baby." He muttered as he walked off towards my bathroom. Every time we've had sex, Spencer always loved after care. He loves to take care of me and I'm here for it.

He came back with his boxers on and a wet towel. He smiled as he came to the side of the bed I was on. I smiled back as he walked and bent down between my legs.

I winced as he cleaned my sensitive skin. He rubbed my thigh as he worked in between then. After a couple of minutes, he threw the towel into a corner of my room.

He pulled me into his arms and shimmied up my bed. Spencer pulled back the covers and let me rest my head on his chest. I smiled and cuddled up next to him.

"Goodnight bumblebee, I love you." Spencer said quietly as he kissed my head.

"Goodnight Spence, I love you more." I replied as quiet and kissed one of his pecks. I felt him hum and rub my back a little before sleep took over me.