Nineteen: Out (part two)

January 4, 2006

After the case was over, Spencer and I were called in to Hotch's office to arrange everything. There were only a couple rules, we couldn't be in the field together and we couldn't let this affect our work.

"We should go for drinks!" Garcia chirped as we exited the elevator.

"I'm in baby girl." Derek replied.

"Why not." Elle shrugged.

"I have a family." Hotch said and walked to his office. We all had a little chuckle.

"I'll supervise, only for a little bit." Gideon said while making his way to his office to pack up.

"What 'bout pretty boy and little lady?" Derek asked while turning towards us.

Me and Spencer were walking out together. I looked up at the giraffe next to me. I smiled and nodded. He sighed and agreed.

"Yay! Ok we'll meet at the bar at 7." Garcia squealed and ran off to her office. Everyone chuckled again before packing up their stuff to head to the bar.

"So you wanna tell the team soon or?" Spencer asked as you two got into your car.

"Well we'll tell them at the bar! And we'll have a couple days off so we get some time to ourselves." You replied smiling, he blushed.

After a Quick ride to Spencer's apartment to drop him off, you drove to your apartment to change into a clubbing outfit.

I decided to wear a dark red velvety spaghetti strapped dress that goes up to my mid thighs and it holds all of my Love handles and chubbiness so that I'll look like the sexiest baddie of all times.

I did my hair what I wanted it to be. I then brushed my teeth and texted Spencer real quick.

Y/n: Hey I'm heading out now need a ride?

I didn't have to wait long.

Spence💜: No I'm good <3

Spence💜: did I do the greater sign and three thing together right?

I've been teaching Spencer how to use certain icons that means certain things.

Y/n: yes you old man you did it right.

Spence💜: what ever my pumpkin

Y/n: <3

                        Time skip

I just arrived to the bar that Garcia texted everyone. I already saw her from out side. She was wearing a light pink mermaid tailed dress with sparkles around the hem of it. I chuckled to myself and went inside.

"Oh there she is!" Garcia exclaimed.

'Shes already tipsy?' I thought to myself.

"Hey Penny." I said while smiling. She rushed over and bear hug me. I hugged her back the best I could but it was impossible, she's holding my arms down.

"Where's ya lover boy?" Derek teased as I sat down. I shook my head with a smirk before answering,

"He didn't want a ride, guess he's driving." A gasped left Garcias lips before she went off to get shots.

"Maybe he's bringing someone." Elle suggested.

"Yeah maybe." JJ agreed.

I chuckled and Gideon looked at me knowingly.

Yeah back when Spencer asked me to be his girlfriend I immediately told Gideon. I already told him about our dates why not tell him we're together?

Penelope came running back with a tray of shots in her hands. Everyone cheered as she set the shots on the table.

"What about Spencer? Should we wait for him?" JJ asked. I'm nodding in agreement but then realized somethings but Derek beat me to it.

"Pretty boy don't drink." He said while chuckling and downing his shot. We all did before downing our drinks as well.

About five minutes later Spencer walked in wearing his clothes from work.

"Hey sorry guys that I'm late I haven't driven my car in months so it took me a second to get the hang of it again." He said while chuckling.

We all chuckled and greeted him. I walked up to him with a smile and a hug.

"You look really sexy bumblebee." He whispered while his arms where around my waist.

"And you look as handsome as always my dear." I replied softly. He blushed at the nickname before sitting down at the table with us.

After a couple drinks, I texted Spencer to ask him when we should announce our relationship. He replied and said he'll announce it.

"Hey guys can i um, get your attention please?" He said to our table. They all turned his way with a smile and nodded for him to continue.

"Y/n and I have an announcement to make." He stated without stuttering which was surprising but he continued.

"For one month, three days, 26 minutes and 41 seconds I've been Y/n's boyfriend and we are telling you guys now because it seems like a good moment and I honestly really want to hold her hand in public so." He rambled. I smiled and gave a quick peck to his cheek.

Everyone cheered and clapped as they gave their congrats on you twos relationship. Except for Gideon of course he congratulated us on our relationship but he seemed unfazed because I obviously told him but Spencer didn't know.

"Gideon you really seem unfazed." Derek teased. Spencer frowned and I grinned a little.

"Y/n already told me." He stated simply with a small smile. Spencer turned to me with a 'O' shaped mouth. I giggled.

"You told him about us?" He accused jokingly.

"Spence he literally played matchmaker with us. You told me that he made you ask me out." I responded. He side then chuckled afterwards.

After about another two hours, everyone started to head home. Spencer and I walked out. He walked me towards my car and kissed my cheek.

"Can I come over later?" He questioned as I got into the driver seat.

"How could I say no?" I replied, he chuckled and started to walk towards his car.

'Only a months can seem like years when you're dating someone.' You thought as you pulled up to you apartment building.