Twenty-four: I love you

Warnings, anxiety/stress and brief mentions of a case🤪
_______________________________

April 8, 2006

'Ok, we are ok. It was just a mixup it happens, right?'

I thought as I was in the shower. Usually showers make me relax, not today. I started to over think what happened last night.

'What if he leaves me?'

'Will he say it back?'

'I love him but did it ruin our hole relationship?'

All the 'what if's' ran through my head. I was so scared I lost Spencer that I didn't realize my hands and finger tips started to turn pruny.

When I got out, I put on a regular outfit that consisted of a light purple blouse and a gray coat over it. I also had grey pants on to match the outfit. I put on my makeup and took a deep breath.

'Let's do this.'

'One snack though.'

Every now and then I stress eat. That's why I have a lot of love handles and extra skin.

I got into my car and headed towards HQ. But I almost forgot, I pick up Spencer on the way to work.

I sighed and started to his apartment complex, expecting the worst. A hole bunch of new thoughts came to my mind.

'It's all over.'

'Just run away and hide from the world.'

'He doesn't love you and you waisted your time.'

Expect disappointment and never be disappointed.

All those thoughts and worries slowly fade away as I saw Spencer out side his apartment complex with a Bouquet of red roses and yellow tulips. I looked out the window in delight.

'What a Sweetie pie.'

I thought as Spencer came up to my car window and smiled. He opened the door and climbed in. Immediately he gives me a sweet kiss on my lips and rapid fire pecks on my cheek, each time he pulled away from the kisses on my cheek he repeated,

"I love you." Over and over again until he stoped. He stopped when he kissed the same spot about 100 times.

I smiled, grinned, blushed, chuckled anything I did was in pure happiness. I turned my head and gave him a big kiss on the lips as I replied,

"I love you too."

He smiled into the kiss. Pulling my lips away, Spencer chased my lips as well as whining. I giggled and gave a Quick peck on his cheek.

He hummed satisfied and handed me the Bouquet. I smiled and looked at them. They where beautiful. Some of the roses were a dark shade of pink. The tulips also had some oranges and little reds splattered in.

"I could tell from three and a half miles away you were stressing. Don't worry my pumpkin I love you too." Spencer said to me as I started to drive.

"Well that's good. Wouldn't want you to still be in a relationship with me." I said while chuckling. He frowned and replied, 

"Why wouldn't I love you?"

"There's a lot of reasons to not love me." I muttered quietly. There's know reason Spencer loves me, look at me and look at him.

"I love you because of your personality! I love you because how you care for everyone-." I cut Spencer off by saying,

"Spencer it's our job to care and help for others."

"Well I really do love you because of it. I also love you because you listen to my rambling and useless facts and you treat me like I'm the only person in the world. I love you because you love me. I-I really thought you would leave me after a couple months." He said the last part more to himself.

I frowned before handing my hand to Spencer's.
He happily took it. I smiled and squeezed my hand. He squeezed right back.

"Well I've probably loved you more than you've loved me so." I replied to his rant. He faked gasped and started to scientifically prove he loved me first. I smiled and listened as we arrived to work.

                              Time skip

April 10, 2006

Right when me and Spencer walked into HQ we got call in for a case. Ugh. I really wanted to get that case over with so I could go home and cuddle with my goblin.

The case was a missings persons case. A mother and a daughter were missing and scary notes were left for the father. Unfortunately the mother ended up sacrificing herself and the daughter survive but will have lots of ptsd and trauma. Poor girl was only 16.

During the short two days, Spencer was very touchy. He always had his hands on a body part of me, like a hand on my thigh or his arm around my waist. I loved the attention because Spencer's love language was not physical touch.

On the jet ride home, Spencer and I sat in a chair side my side. He was reading while i was resting my head on his shoulder and a blanket around me like always. I felt the urge to pee so I kissed his cheek and got up.

He look sad but got up and moved so I could walk down the aisle. He pressed his hand on the small of my back as he moved up the aisle, facing towards the bathrooms.

He smiled at me before taking his seat down again. I walked towards the bathroom and did my Business. I cleaned myself up and headed back about two minutes later.

When I got there, Spencer was cuddled up into my blanket. I smiled at the sight. I pulled out my phone and took a picture. I sighed and sat on the other side of the chair, across from Spencer.

I took a seat and relaxed. I almost fell asleep but I heard a camera flash and a bright light. I smiled and peaked my eyes open. Spencer took a picture of me sleeping, he was smiling and rapidly clicking on his phone. Or well iPad he literally has a box as a phone.

An: sorta short chapter but hoped you enjoy:)