Ten: cuddles and weekend dates (edited)

A:n OMG! Thanks for 100 reads! I know it sounds like nothing because it is nothing, but not to me! I just hope that the people who read this like what's happening so far :)

November 14, 2005

Waking up, I felt two skinny yet strong arms squeeze my waist.

'Oh no he's gonna have a massive hangover, hopefully, he remembers a little bit of what happened last night.'

I feel him squeeze me tighter but it's comforting to know he's holding me, I turn my head a little to see him cuddled next to me as close as possible.

'He's such a cutie.' I thought to myself. I just want to stay in this moment forever, but all good things sorta come to an end.

I heard a growl and felt him squeeze one last time before waking up.

"Good morning Spence," I said quietly, he sighed and nestled his head into my shoulder.

"Do we have to wake up?" He questioned softly, I chuckled and replied, "Know it's the weekend so we have some time." I felt him smile against me.

We cuddled until I looked at the clock and it said 11:34 so I had to wake up Spencer.

"Hey Spence, we should get up now," I asked, he huffed and squeezed me tighter. "No, I don't wanna, leave stay in bed all day." I giggled and shoved him off of me and tried to get out of bed. But before I could, Spencer grabbed me and pulled me back into bed.

"Don't go, please stay my head hurts." He said while snuggling into my side.

"Spence I'll get you some water and Tylenol since you wanted me to stay last night." You said giggling, he finally let go and I walked towards his kitchen.

You looked through his cabinets and grabbed the Tylenol after that, you filled a glass with water. You heard heavy footsteps coming from the bedroom when you turned around you saw a disheveled Spencer holding his head in his hands.

Turning back towards the water and Tylenol, Spencer came around and hugged you from behind.

"Thanks for cuddling with me last night and thanks for taking care of me today." He muttered into my neck, I giggled and smiled at how cute he is.

"This is for you." I said while turning around again, he smiled and drank them. I kissed his cheek and headed towards the fridge to see if I can cook anything he had.

In the fridge was nothing. I turned toward Spencer and he shrugged and suggested a takeout order. I agree and we ordered Indian food.

"So, what did I do last night?" Spencer asked, I cringed at the memories and told him, "Um you shouldn't know. But don't worry, the team was blackout drunk so no one will remember." He sighed in relief and cringed at the same time.

After deciding what movie to watch (which was Mission Impossible) we heard the doorbell ring and Spencer got up to answer it.

A couple of minutes later, Spencer came back with the Indian food. It smelled delicious I couldn't wait to eat.

Time skip

It was 3:44 and we were getting bored, we rarely have days off but when we do it's always boring. But for a couple of hours, we cuddled and watched some classic movies.

"Spence I'm bored." I said, he chuckled and turned to me while saying, "Well your gonna be stuck with me all weekend." I blushed remembering that I left my car at the bar.

"But I'm bored." I pouted, he kissed my forehead and I immediately stopped and blushed at his actions.

"So giving you a kiss will make you stutter and stop what your doing?" He laughed at me in a friendly way, I shoved him and got up but was pulled back down by Spencer.