Fifty-five: and in the end

May 16, 2007

My eyes filled with tears as I looked at my boyfriend on one knee. He was scared and happy at the same time.

"Y/n, Y/l/n, I-I had a whole speech prepared f-for you, but I completely forgot what it was. It-it had to do with t-things that I love about you and t-the little things you do that I love but y-you literally made me forget. Thats very hard to do. My mom told me when y-you find the right person that they'll m-make your mind stop for a s-second but considering I have an eidetic memory that I thought it would never happen. I guess y-you proved me wrong. Which is also a hard thing to do." He told me while stuttering and tears in his eyes. I have been crying the whole time.

"So, I'm hear to ask you, would you make me the luckiest man in the cosmos, the universe, the void, intercosmic space, the galaxy what ever you would consider everything, would you marry me?" He asked and as some tears fell over his eye lids. He opened the box in his hands to reveal the same ring I was browsing for a while ago.

I couldn't believe what he was asking me. I smiled and nodded my head before he could say the last sentence.

"Yes!" I screamed after a second and ran up towards him. I heard him sigh in relief as I hugged and kissed him on the ground.

"I love you." He whispered into my shoulder as I looked down at the ring. I smiled at it and looked back at Spencer.

"Can you?" I asked, gesturing to the ring. He nodded and smiled as he slipped it on. I wiggled my fingers a little bit. I heard Spencer giggle as he got up and lent out his hand.

"Come on I gotta show you something." He said as I got up with his help. He walked us to the living room, I noticed lights were on (which I didn't put on before) and candles on some of our tables.

"Did she say yes?" I heard someone yell out. It was Derek. I laughed and realized that they helped set everything up. And that's why I was paranoid that someone was in our house and that the door was unlocked.

"Yup!" I said as we looked at everyone. Even Gideon was here. He smiled at us cause he literally played cupid in this.

I have a strong feeling if Gideon wasn't here, Spencer would never have asked me on a date.

"Congrats!" I heard people yell. Even Haley was here. I liked her, she was good for hotch.

"finally." Penelope said. "I've been waiting to help with the wedding planning." She said and pulled out a book. I chuckled at her eagerness as I noticed Emily had poured drinks on our island.

I walked over and took the Champagne drink and started to sip on it. The rest of the team grabbed a drink as I kept looking at my beautiful ring.

I couldn't be happier.

Time skip

September 1, 2007

I felt kisses on my lips and cheek as I woke up this morning. I slowly opened my eyes and looked to see my fiancé, Spencer Reid. I smiled at him as he smiled back.

"Hey" I said quietly and kissed his lips. I felt him smile into the kiss.

"Hey." He replied as we just stared at each other.

"Do we have to get up?" I asked after awhile and cuddled closer to Spencer. I heard him chuckling a little while giving me a kiss on my four head.

"Unless you don't want to marry me than by all means." He said.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, our weddings in about five hours.

I smiled and started to get out of bed. Spencer whined a little bit as all the warmth left and he rolled over.