Fifty-three: cuddlin' and lovin'

April 3, 2007

My eyes felt warm as the sun rays came through the window. I stretched as I felt arms around my body and a soft  breeze on my neck.

Spencer

I smiled to myself as I turned around to see his pretty face. Pretty boy was the most reasonable nickname I have ever called him.

I turned to face him completely as he snored peacefully. I know people say that the most troubled people sleeping are the most peaceful and it's true. Spencer's a good example.

Anyways, I was going to spend the whole day with the man I love today cause Hotch gave us Friday off this week. I cuddled up closer as I felt him move a little.

"Bumblebee..." I heard him whispered. I hummed as I kissed his bare chest. I heard him chuckled and smile as the sleepiness left his body.

"G'morning love. What do you wanna do today?" He mumbled as he buried his face in the crook of my neck. I smiled and I just moved closer.

"I don't know. I was thinking of staying in bed with you." I told him quietly. He nodded and moved even closer. He kissed my shoulder as I closed my eyes again to try to get some more sleep.

Time skip

My eyes opened again as I smelled a delicious scent.

It was pancakes

I was confused as to who was making theses pancakes cause Spencer can't cook but I got up anyways to investigate. It turns out that he can cook, pancakes at least.

"You made those?" I asked as I was right next to him and he didn't notice. He jumped as I said that and he got flustered.

"Well I-I made them f-for you." He stuttered as I looked over his shoulder. I smiled at the gesture and kissed his cheek.

"How'd you escape my grasp?" I asked jokingly. He chuckled and kissed my cheeks as he held out his hands.

"It took hours but I did it. I also wanted to surprise you with pancakes in bed but it's fine." He whispered as he moved his hands to my waste. I smiled and blushed as he told me that.

"Thank you" I mumbled as he came closer and hugged me while resting his head on my shoulder.

'Even after a year and a half, this man can still make me blush.' I thought as Spencer and I slowly danced to a made up song in our heads.

"I love you." Spencer muttered into my shoulder. I kissed the side of his head and rubbed his back.

"I love you too." I told him quietly as he rocked us back-and-forth. After a few minutes of that, the air smelled nasty.

"Spence..." I whispered. He hummed and looked at me.

"I think you burned the pancakes." I told him with a chuckle. He was confused for a second but realized and ran over to the kitchen stove.

"Oh gosh. Ummm ah..." he rambled to himself and threw the pan into the sink and splashed water on it, which just caused it to smoke up. I giggled as he tried to hit the smoke with a towel.

"Oh you think this is funny?" He said trying to be serious but laughed a little at the end. I nodded and ran around the house as Spencer chased me. I laughed as he tackled me on the bed and tickled me until I cried.

"Say you're sorry!" He jokingly yelled at me. I laughed harder as I tried to get the words out.

"S-sor-ry! I'm sor-ry!" I yelled at him. He eventually stopped as I tried to catch my breath. He grinned from ear to ear as he got up from the bed. I followed him to the kitchen again as he made me a plate.

I thanked him and walked to the table. Spencer came up right behind me as I turned on the tv. I flipped to a random channel and watched a little bit of it. Spencer seemed to enjoy the show as he barely talk to me. I honestly was into the show to.

After an hour or so, I cleaned up the sink and kitchen as Spencer was so helpful to just hug me from behind as I did all the work. He constantly kissed my shoulder and play with my belly folds and love handles as I was working.

"I love you." Spencer kept telling me. I hummed and told him I loved him back. Then the phone rang. I groaned as I walked over to get it. But Spencer beat me to it.

"I'll get it don't worry." He told me. I nodded and walked back to the kitchen. The Conversation was quiet as he whispered into the phone. Suspicious.

After he finished, he came over and gave me a very passionate kiss.

"I gotta go, Gideon needs me for a lecture. He wants me to be a guest speaker." He said me.

"Alright. Well tell Gideon I said hi and be safe." I told him sternly as I kissed his cheek. He smiled and walked over to the bedroom to change.

About ten minutes later, he came back in a cute black button up with white dots on it. A maroon tie and a gray sweater vest. I sorta just notice that Spencer's hair was a lot longer now. And I loved it.

(Just look at him)

(Just look at him)

"You look cute Spence." I said softly as I did a once over. He blushed and walked closer to me, hugging me tightly. I felt him kiss my head as he pulled away.

"Have you seen yourself though?" He asked playfully as I blushed even more. I jokingly shoved his shoulder as I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, don't you have somewhere to be?" I asked. He smiled and leaned forward.

"Why you trying to get rid of me?" He questioned jokingly. I huffed and moved my hand to his face and squished his cheeks to make him look like a fish.

"No, I just don't want you to be late." I told him. He tried to say something but the position made it difficult.

"I love ya" I told him and kissed his lips. I heard him hum and whined as I pulled away. I turned away to go to the living room but I heard a loud smack. It was my bottom.

I looked over to see a smirking Spencer as I gave a playful look. He blew me a kiss as he walked out the door with his satchel in hand. I shook my head as I sat down and turned the tv on to watch the show me and Spencer were watching.