Fifthteen: Outfoxed (edited)

December 21, 2005

Getting to the office, this guy seems normal. But Gideon, Spencer, and I could see right through him.

Gideon was the one who asked the most questions, every now and then Spencer or I asked something.

I was looking around his office, and I saw some of the pictures like at the crime scene, on his wall but they were in color instead of black and gray.

After a while, we headed back towards the police station. The car ride there was silent.

Hotch and Morgan came out of the interrogation room with a big, gray-haired guy. I'm guessing that's the brother. He was crying and sobbing.

We walked into their conference room where we set up all our stuff.

"Alright, we'll come back where we left off tomorrow. Right now we need sleep. Everyone heads back to the hotel and get some sleep." Hotch stated and we filled out of the room.

We got to the SUVs, Spencer and I in the back of one and Hotch driving. I'm the other was Morgan, Greenaway, and JJ while Gideon was driving.

Getting to the hotel, Everyone walked up to the check-in. Hotch handed out the key cards and we all headed to the elevators.

Gideon walked towards his room on the first floor, Elle got off on the second floor, Hotch and JJ got off on the third floor, Morgan got off on the fourth and then Spencer and I got off on the fifth. Perfect.

We walked down the left hall to our rooms. I was in room 302 and Spencer's room was 326. We got to my room first, I turn towards Spencer with a smile. He smiled as well and kissed my cheek. I blushed and he chuckled while walking towards his room.

I walked into my hotel room and went right towards the bathroom. I wanted to take a shower as soon as possible. I stripped my clothes and hopped in. I did my shampoo and conditioner then did my body wash I let the conditioner in my hair for a little bit.

I got up and dried myself off I'll put on my PJs. I jumped in bed and got comfy while on my phone for a bit to fall asleep.

Then I got a message.

Spence💜: Hey can I sleep with you? I just find it easier for myself to sleep next to you and if you don't mind, I would like to cuddle up with you tonight.

'This man could have busted down my door and I would have said yes.'

Y/n: yeah sure. you saw my door, come on down. No Funny Business ;)

Spence💜: No fun :(

Y/n: I love cuddling don't worry

Spence💜: I'll see you in a few

Y/n: see ya :)

Spence💜: :)

And a few minutes later, I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to see a restless Spencer Reid. He was wearing some flannel PJ pants and a gray shirt.

I smiled and let him in, he walked in and immediately hopped into my bed. He rolled under the covers and on his back and made a grabby hand motion toward me. I giggled and walked over.

I reached the bed and apparently, I was going to slow so he grabbed me and cuddled up with me. I chuckled and snuggled his chest.

"Good night pretty boy." I teased and quoted Derek. He sighed and kissed my head.

"Good night little lady." He teased and also quoted Derek. I chuckled and kissed his cheek as sleep consumed us.

__________________________________