Forty-five: Revelations(3)

Warnings: same as last time :(
___________________________

Gideon, Hotch and I arrived at the victims house when we got the 9-1-1 call. I saw forensics and some cops in the living room, blood on the floor.

I was behind Hotch as Gideon lead the way inside. The cop came up to us as another past.

"Slaughter, same as the others. We've got a roadblock for a 15-mile radius. Every units on the road. But so far, nothing." The cop said. I was trying to keep it together, but knowing Spencer had to choose killed me.

"I don't know how much longer Reid can hold out."Hotch said which scared me, a lot.

I had to walk away

I left to look around the room to fine where the computer is. I heard Gideon, Hotch and the cop have a conversation as I walked by some other cops.

I saw Gideon walk over to the desk in the back of the room. I followed him over to see what he saw. As he sat down, I heard him talk to the camera.

"Reid, if you're watching, you're not responsible for this. You understand me? He's perverting god to justify murder. You are stronger than him. He cannot break you." He said and got up.

I quickly sat down and took his spot.

"Spence? I really hope you're watching this because I'm confessing a lot of stuff to you." I said jokingly so if he's there he'll know I'm doing ok. But I'm really not.

"When you come home, just know that I love you and am waiting. I'll get you back one way or another but you'll come home. And listen to Gideon, I know you're stubborn but he's right, you're strong. He wouldn't break you. And when your home, we should go see your mom. I love you, I'm in love with you and I'll see you soon, I promise." I whispered to the camera as hotch called us back.

Time skip

We got back to the Hankle house hold as I quickly walked up the stairs. I need to rest. I was exhausted.

But I couldn't sleep

Every time I shut my eyes I could just see Spencer on the computers again. He looked so helpless and that I couldn't help him in anyway? It was killing me.

After a while, I decide to go back downstairs.

I bumped into Emily and Morgan going over Tobias's life and trying to figure out where he could have brought Spencer.

Then I saw JJ walk in

"Uh...where's Gideon?" She asked.

"Upstairs, why? What's going on?" Derek asked her.

"Hankle just posted the latest murder." She replied. I rushed upstairs to tell him as the rest of the team kept trying to help out.

He walked down to Garcia and told her demands. Gideon had no idea how the Internet worked.

I walked in to see what she did to the video as I saw one of The computers change. It was Spencer.

"This ends now." Tobias said. My heart fell at Spencer, he looked worse than before.

"Confess your sins." He said as I watched in horror. I felt tears Spring to my eyes as my fears started to come to reality.

Spencer could die

I saw Tobias slap Spencer. I put my hand over my mouth to stop me from screaming. It didn't help much as I let out a couple cries.