Twelve: Andrew Brown (edited)

Warnings are the same as in the last chapter
_______________________________

November 29, 2005

After a lovely sleep with Spencer, my phone alarm went off.

I heard a soft growl, like when old men get up in the morning, and Spencer shifted around me to get his things and leave.

"Do you have to go Spencie?" I pout, he chuckled and said, "'Spencie' that's a new one."

It was 5:30 so Spencer had time to get back to his hotel room and take a shower or whatever he needs to do.

I started to get ready myself by getting close together to take a shower and do whatever I need to do to my hair and face.

I huffed and walked towards Spencer with a pout, he saw me and turned towards me so we were face to face.

"What pumpkin? I need to leave it's our job, but when we get back home we'll go out on our date, ok?" He said, I huffed and nodded my head yes. He smiled and gave me a quick kiss which I happily accepted before he opened the door and left.

It was 6:48 and I had gotten everything I need from my hotel room and now all I need to do was wait in the lobby.

After about ten minutes, Hotch came out of the elevator while on his phone. He gave me a good morning and I gave one right back. Five minutes later, Gideon was walking out the elevator doors. He smiled and walked over to me and took a seat right next to me.

"How was that date with Spencer? I think he took you to a restaurant." He asked quietly, I huffed out a laugh and said, "It was actually fun, but considering I've never been on a date before that, I can't say for sure."

"Oh, well at least you had fun." He told me, I smiled and said, "But the second date was more fun than the first." He turned to you with a smile.

"So I'm guessing that it went really well then?" He replied, "Considering we have another date coming up soon I'd say yes." You said while smiling, he nodded and turned to see the rest of the team coming out of the elevator.

"Alright, I just got off the phone to hear that there's been another body so I, Morgan, and Greenaway are going to the crime scene. The rest of you head to the police station." Hotch order while heading to the SUVs.

It was Gideon, JJ, Spencer, and I in one SUV and the rest of the team were in the other. Me and Spencer were in the back and JJ and Gideon were in the front.

Once arriving, we headed to the conference room to bounce ideas off each other about the Unsub.

After a while I got bored and had nothing else to do so I started to chat with JJ.

"No, the cop was definitely eyeing you JJ." I teased before she rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"Y/n, 90% of those cops are sexist and I don't stand for that. But one cop was lookin' you up and down." She chuckled and it was my turn to roll my eyes.

"Well I'll have you know I don't do far distance and I don't find sexist cops attractive." We giggled and gossiped like school girls while I realized me and JJ are close, she is nice and good to talk to so I'd say we're friends.

"We just got a lead on our unsub, come on let's check it out." Spencer called to us as I got up and headed out to the SUV. On the car ride there, it was only Gideon and me, we only had to check it out so it wouldn't take long, and plus Spencer and JJ could be there if they get a call.

Gideon informed me about the suspect. His name was Andrew Brown, he's 34 working at a cleaning Company, and has two charges against him, one was public indecency and the other was Sexual assault. But he had a half-brother that died due to his mother's drunk while driving about a week ago, which is when the killings started.

Upon arrival, we noticed how the house was all trashy and had garbage in the front yard. Nasty.

"Excuse me, Mr Brown. We're the FBI and we're here to investigate the recent murders happening around here." Gideon asked and Andrew opened the door to let us in.

We walked in and believe it or not, there wasn't any trash in sight. Better than stepping in the garbage.

"What do you wanna know?" He asked, Gideon replied with a smile. "Just some questions." He nodded and lead us to his couch.

"So, Mr Brown. Do you know anything about the murders recently?" I asked, he shook his head no we continued questioning him.

"But they all have memberships to the job you work at," Gideon asked, at this point, he is even looking at us he was trying to distract himself from the situation.

"Look, I guess they happened to have a membership at the place I work, I don't even clean their houses." He said A little annoyed, he's our unsub.

"That's enough now can you please, get out of my house." He ordered frustrated and pissed off, we looked at each other and knew.

"Mr Brown, your brother, Nathan, just died and he helped you get out of jail because of your record. Now your brother's mom was drunk and driving in the home which ended up killing them both and now with no one you started to kill women that reminds you of his mother and oh know, your brother isn't here to help you. Am I in the ballpark with this?" I asked, this was a stupid move. He looked like he just snapped.

"ALRIGHT! I DID IT! THAT IDIOT OF A MOTHER KILLED MY BROTHER! SHE WAS LIKE EVERYONE AND I HAS TO HELP THEM! IM DOING THE RIGHT THING!" He explained he was talking I grabbed cuffs out of my back pocket and quickly ran over to him cuffing him.

"NO IM HELPING THEM! IM HELPING!" Andrew yelled, I looked at Gideon before asking, "Did I do the right thing?" He sighed and walked out.

'Great, what could I have done to have done it better?' I asked myself before walking outside with a cuffed Andrew Brown.

As we walked into the police station, handing off Mr Brown, (while making sure all the cops saw me) Spencer walked over to us, concerned written on his face.

"Are you ok? I'm sorry I didn't come with you I thought it was only a suspect." He rambled. I smiled and walked to the conference room to pack up our stuff.

                             Time skip

On the jet, Spencer and I sat side by side on the couch in the back.

"Are we still on for our date?" He asked, I smiled while nodding and asked, "Just tell me a time, place, and how fancy it is." He grinned and went back to the book he was reading.