Fourteen: The fox (edited)

December 20, 2005 (I know time skip)

When I arrive to work, I saw a woman standing next to Hotch and a baby stroller. The woman had blond hair and brown eyes, I've only seen pictures of her. Haley.

Spencer was right behind me. I smiled at Hotch and walked over. He grinned in return and motioned to the baby.

"Y/n, Spencer. I'd like you to meet my wife, Haley, and my son, Jack." I gasped and looked down at the stroller. "Ahhhh you're son is very cute," I commented. Haley smiled and introduced herself.

"Hello. I'm Haley as you probably already know. It's very nice to meet you." I grinned and nodded introducing myself as well.

Unfortunately, cases don't rest and JJ comes from her office with a case file in her hand. Hotch sighs and kissed his wife on her cheek, muttered a goodbye, and patted his son goodbye as well.

Spencer and I decided to wait and tell the team about our relationship to see if anything happens to us. Since then, our relationship has blossomed into a very loving one. We've been on another date since our first intimate night.

As I'm walking, I feel a hand on my lower back. I turn to see Spencer smiling. I couldn't help but smile back before our entrance.

"Alright JJ, let's begin," Hotch stated. She nodded and pressed a button on a remote to show us some gruesome pictures.

"Married Maryland couple Chris and Allison Crawford and their two children, Sam and Emily, were found dead in their home in what looks to be a murder-suicide. There was another family, the Millers, both having a son, daughter, and mother but the father was arrested for the charges. Both sets of vacations they had were never taken, yet the bodies were found less than a day postmortem." JJ replied, everyone nodded and were bouncing ideas off each other before Hotch concluded that it was wheels up in 30.

We walked out, heading for our go-bags. I go to my desk and see a sticky note on it. It was a doodle of a pumpkin with badly drawn eyes like a jack-o-lantern and then there were hearts around where there was some space.

I giggled and looked up to see a grinning Spencer Reid. I put the sticky note on the glass wall that separated the desks.

Spencer and I headed to the jet and took our seats next to each other. After about 20 minutes of flying, Spencer snaked his hand on my thigh. I sucked in a quick breath and Spencer chuckled, I was about to snake my hand to his thigh but Hotch started to talk.

"Alright, Greenaway and I to head to the M.E. Reid and Morgan stay at the police station and get set up, Y/l/n and Gideon head to the crime scene. And JJ, you got the press." We all nodded and went back to what we were doing.

Spencer squeeze my thigh to get my attention, I looked over to see him trying to hide something.

"What?" I whispered, he blushed and whispered something I thought Spencer Reid was too innocent to say,

"I need a quicky in the bathroom." I was shocked, I mean, he wanted to join the high mile club? I chuckled and log into my phone, looking through some pictures, and bam, nudes of my sexy body.

I pressed my phone to his chest and whispered, "Go to the bathroom and take care of it yourself." He looked at them and blushed, he got up and walked down the aisle. I smiled to myself and started to read again.

                            Time skip

Arriving, Gideon and I walked towards an SUV and then headed to the crime scene. We made small talk while heading there.

Getting to the crime scene, Gideon kept most of his thoughts and suggestions to himself. I looked at the crime scene and had to do some talking to local cops, once I called for Gideon to come back, I noticed a painting on the table. It was gray and black but it looked like it was painted by a child. Interesting.

Then I hear a scream from Gideon down by the front door, I ran towards him but fine he was an ok.

"Why'd you do that!" I exclaimed he nodded and walked towards the SUV. I sigh and followed after him.

Gideon was in front of me and walked the SUV to head back to the next crime scene. On the car ride there, Gideon and I start talking about the case and what we saw.

The same thing at the next house, looking around and then talking about it on the car ride to the police station.

Arriving at the police station, I asked where Morgan and Spencer are.

"Your coworkers are in the investigation room." The sheriff said, I furrowed my brows together and looked over to Gideon. He shrugged and we walked to the room.

When we got there, Hotch and Morgan were looking intensely at the window. I looked over and gasp quietly.

'Reid?'

"Wait what's Reid doing? Who's that anyways." I question Hotch and when I did, the guy Spencer was investigating started to scream and stand up out of his chair.

Without thinking, I quickly open and walked out of the window room and into the investigation room.

As I walked in, Spencer and I made brief eye contact before the guards in the room restrained him.

Reid and the inmate had a small conversation before we walked out.

"You good Spence?" I asked quietly. I knew that Spencer rarely did interviews, let alone an inmate.

"Yeah, I'm good." He said while nodding. We walk over to the conference room. Everyone was waiting for us.

"What do you have Reid?" Hotch asked.

"He didn't kill his family, all of the other family were killed by the same guy." Spencer told everyone.

'So that was Mr miller.' I told myself.

Then Spencer pulled out a black and grey picture, just like the first one.

"Wait that looks like the one at the crime scenes." I started. Then everyone started to talk at once, trying to figure out what this guy was after. Then Garcia called. Derek picked up and put her on speaker.

"Baby girl your on speaker." He said, I giggled and remembered the first time he had a phone call with Garcia around me.

"Alright, but you'll have to pay me back later." She replied, then she told us about the mother of the second family's brother. He's a suspect and Morgan, Greenaway, and Hotch went to go bring him in.

After they left, Spencer and I made some theories about the case. Then we call Garcia to ask for a background check.

"Well, it seems like they all went to this family therapist, his name is Karl Arnold. I sent you his location now." Garcia said, we thanked her and Gideon, Spencer, and I left to find out what this guy was about.