fifty-one

authors note | please refrain from saying anything negative about the age differences. It wasn't a problem before, so don't make it one now. I will definitely mute you.

Cameron Hayes and Brielle Jones | engaged and expecting. 24 & 22

Jabari White and Kailani Jones | together. 24 & 21

Kayden Matthews and Za'Keria Jones | together. 21 & 20

Treyvon Henderson and Nova Taylor | complicated. 20 & 22

Essence Hayes | single. 26

Mr. and Mrs. Jones | married with 4 daughters.

Mr. and Mrs. Hayes | married with 2 sons and 1 daughter.

Zaire and Sorayá Jones | 10 months and 1 years old.

Omniscient

Dallas, Texas
2022

The first couple of months of the new year went smoothly. For Brielle, January was perfect in her eyes and it couldn't have been better. Between it being her birth month and the month that the grand opening took place, she was all smiles the entire month. Cameron took matters into his own hands, he planned the grand opening and her birthday dinner that followed right after the opening was over. Besides Mexican food being her ultimate favorite Bri loved pasta too, so Cam booked a private room at an upscale Italian restaurant.

Her grand opening was a major success. Believe it or not Brielle made a half of million off the opening alone. Of course her family supported and bought a couple pieces even though she told them not to. Their love and emotional support was enough. Brielle also had celebrity clients that she made custom pieces for, so she invited them and they brought others. They fell in love with her work, so they broke the bank.

Bri was not your typical jeweler with an Instagram-based website. She was an actual jeweler who took pride in her work. Each chain, diamond, necklace, watch, ring, etc. was real. From the gold, sliver, and custom rose gold color she created.

She's been in the game since she was sixteen, and now she's twenty-two. I would not expect less. She was featured on the Shade Room again, and she knew there wasn't any turning back now, but her parents said they would do as much as they could about the blogs.

Cameron has been working nonstop. Besides the building of the condominium, which is almost finished, by the way, he has sold six houses within the last few months. He's been doing a minimal amount of traveling due to the fact that he needs to be present for the city inspections of the condominium. The house is almost finished as well, and they should be moved in by the end of May.

"Baby! Are you ready? We're about to be late! I swear you would think it'd be me slowing us down, being that I'm the one pregnant and all." Brielle shook her head as she rubbed her now seven-month-old belly.