sixteen.

Omniscient

Dallas, Texas
2020

liked by thequeen_104, liathemacc & 231,043 others

brinoe SALE! SALE! SALE! @thediamondpalace is having a 65% off sale on SELECT custom pieces, for 72 hours. Don't miss out!

Brielle completed her Instagram post and sat her phone down looking around her condo sighing. It was a cool Sunday afternoon and Bri thought that since she was done with her homework, why not get some packing done.

Walking into the kitchen she pressed a few buttons on the wall and Key Glock blared throughout the condo.

"Gas reekin tires screechin. Drop the top outside. Blowin indo. Ridin presidential S600 look like a limo. Nigga, you's a lameo." Brielle rapped along to the song as she maneuvered around the kitchen. She grabbed some plates from the cabinet and individually wrapped them in newspaper.

She moved around the kitchen packing and wrapping up her glassware.

"Call me papa Glock I got the dough! Ya dig that? Ima trap nigga you ain't know? Ya still dig that? When I dress it's 5 bands from head to toe." Bri rapped as she stuffed the boxes carefully.

Bri finished with the glassware an hour later and started on the nonperishable food. Her attention was brought away from the task at hand by her ringing phone. Incoming call from daddy with blue heart. Brielle quickly rushed around the counter and grabbed her phone answering it. She placed the phone on speaker and sat it back on the counter.

"Wassup baby girl!"

Brielle smiled at his excitement. "Hey daddy. What's up?" She moved around the kitchen and threw food in the bin.

"What are you doing? Did you get my message earlier?" Bri's face balled up in confusion.

"I'm packing up the kitchen and no, what message?"

"Click the link in our messages and stay on the phone with me."

Bri placed the bag of rice that she had in her hand on the counter and picked up her phone. She tapped out of the call going to her father's message thread. She clicked on a link and a video popped up. Pressing play, Cassidy's, Tylan's mother voice came through.

"A week ago, my son was murdered in the most gruesome way. My heart aches every time I see it in my mind. His head was delivered to my doorstep with a note that stated, 'I know what you did to B, this is for her.'

I know many of you may be confused, B was his ex-girlfriend, and I will not reveal her identity. It was brought to my knowledge that my son..." She took a deep breath and wiped her face.

"My son raped her, and he paid his actions. His best-friend provided me with proof of the rape and confessed to killing my son. Do I think he deserved to be killed? No, but I would like to apologize on my son's behalf."