thirty-nine

Cameron A. Hayes

Cozumel, Mexico
2021

Baby really outdid herself, from the party, to the gifts and to the car. I still don't know what I did to deserve her. I know y'all looking at the location like what the fuck? Bri and Kailani surprised us with this trip. We thought the party was it. Around four in the morning, they both woke us up and told us to get ready. All we had to do was shower and get in the car. I guess when me and Bari passed out they packed our bags.

Since Kai was the legit only sober person, she had to drive. They loaded our bags into Bari's truck and we made our way to the airfield. We landed in Cozumel around eight in this morning. We got into our rental and made our way towards the resort. We checked in and parted ways. I just woke up around twelve to Bri getting dressed. She was standing in front of the mirror pulling on her swimsuit pants or some shit. I noticed she had on a different wig. Baby look good but when she do her hair and where the hell she going? I threw the covers back and sat up.

"Alaya." I croaked out and wince once I realized how I sounded. She jump and whipped around placing her hand across her chest.

"Boy! You scared me." She pushed her titties into her swimsuit top and adjusted the straps. I licked my lips because they were glistening.

"Where you going?" I threw my legs over the bed and stood up adjusting my briefs. She looked down and I shook my head. Girl gonna fuck around and suck me dry.

"To the pool with Kai and Bari. I figured you would wake up after I left so I laid your stuff out." She walked over to her suitcase and rummaged through before pulling out a pair of sliver hoops.

"Let me handle my hygiene and then we can go." She nodded her head and laid across the bed propping her head up with her hand—watching me move across the room. I really took her out of her shell. She used be to shy as hell around me, well she still is. She has her moments but now it's like she can't get enough of me and I love it. I grabbed my tooth brush and my towels before walking into the bathroom.

It took me at least thirty minutes to get ready because I took a quick shower. I got out and slipped on my clothes. Bri was currently rubbing my body down with the sunscreen oil. I looked down in her face and puckered my lips. She stood on her tippy toes and pecked them twice. Ring. Ring. Ring. I shook my head because it wasn't nobody but Jabari. I grabbed my phone off the dresser and answered it—putting it on speaker.

"Bitch you up? Where y'all at!" He yelled through the receiver.

"Bitch we coming!" I slid my feet into my Gucci slides and pulled my chains around my neck.

"Well y'all nee—Aye! Keep walking playboy, she's spoken for." Oh lord. He gonna get us kicked out Mexico. Let me hurry up.

"Like I was saying, y'all need to hurry up." And with that I was face with the dial tone. I shook my head. Bri applied the rest of the oil to my back and I grabbed everything I needed. I grabbed a wifebeater and towel—throwing them across my shoulder. Bri grabbed her little wood purse and walked towards the door. I followed behind her and fuck! She better glad I can fight because the way this ass moving—heads gonna turn fa sure. I pulled the door closed locking it behind me and we walked out of the villa.

"Hollon mamas, let me take yo picture." I pulled my phone out—walking around and stood in front of her. Yea she has definitely changed. If this was her months ago she would've protested. She posed and I took the picture—uploading it to my insta story.