twenty-three.

enjoy. 🌚

Omniscient

Dallas, Texas
2020

"Come on Amari! You have to be at the field by five and I gotta prep the wings." Brielle fussed as they walked through the warehouse of Fine Wine & Sprits.

It was finally Friday and they finished with their classes around twelve. Now they were out getting the stuff for after the game. They took the food back to the house and then came to the warehouse. Since Bri was only twenty, she dragged Cam along so she could use his ID. She would usually have liquor at home because her parents would buy it for her. But during the move all of what she had broke and she never restocked because she wasn't tripping.

"Girl don't rush me." He pushed the cart and grabbed two half gallons of Hennessy and a pint of green apple Crown Royal.

"Get two bottles of Don Julio." Bri said as she walked along the side of him.

"Which ones?" Cam looked down at her.

"One bottle of nineteen forty-two and Blanco."

Cameron reached up and grabbed both requested boxes of the brand. He pushed the cart along and they made made their way to front. Standing in line. Bri had managed to slide in front of Cam behind the buggy. That gave him the opportunity to brush up against her and whisper things into her ear. Cameron was bilingual so he said something in Spanish.

"Eres tan hermoso bebé puedo doblarte y saborearte?" Brielle eyes went wide and she looked up at him. He chuckled, because he thoughtshe didn't understand what he said, but in reality she did.

She turned around and smirked. "You want to taste me?"

"You understood what I said?" Shock was written all over Cameron's face.

Brielle laughed and nodded her head. "Yes, I speak two languages outside of English with Spanish being one of them."

"Since you understood what I said, you gonna let me do that?" Cameron licked his lips and tilted his head to the side.

"Maybe." Bri smirked and turned around.

"Next in line please!"

Brielle pushed the buggy forward and unloaded everything onto the counter.

"Did y'all find everything okay and ID please?" Cam pulled out his wallet and flashed his ID.

"Three hundred and fifty dollars and thirty-five cent is your total." Bri started to pull out her card but Cam popped her hand.

"Aht. Don't even think about it." He gave the cashier his card and Bri rolled her eyes picking up the boxes—holstering them in her arms. Cam retrieved his card and they walked out of the warehouse. Cameron opened the trunk to his Range and grabbed the boxes from Bri. She turned and opened the driver side door hopping in. She pushed the start button and pulled her seatbelt across her. Cam hopped in doing the same and she pulled out of the lot.

"I'm taking you home or to the field?"

"Field." Bri nodded her changing directions. Cameron sat back and connected his phone. Russian Cream x Key Glock came through the speakers.