thirty-eight

Omniscient

Dallas, Texas
6 MONTHS LATER
July 2021

Yes you read that correctly, six months later! Baby these six months have been something so let me just update y'all. Mama Jones had her baby shower in February and since the girls made a bet prior to finding out the gender, Kailani was the one that won. She had the pleasure of planning the baby shower and naming her sibling. Mama J gave birth to Sorayá (SO-RAY-AH) Anari Jones on April the fifth. Yes, she had a girl. Don't know who cried the most, Dakari or Ashley, more so Dakari because another girl is about to break his pockets.

Kailani and Jabari are officially together. On her birthday back in March, he took her to a hotel. Bari had the whole room decorated in blue everything from the balloons, to the flowers. Being the man that Bari is, he invested into Kailani. Her gifts consisted of camera equipment. When they walked into the room, it was a big gift bag on the bed and it was filled memory cards, two tripods, lens, lens filters, and much more. Kai cried and everybody knows that's not her forte. To show her gratitude, she took him to throat-central. Career wise, Kai is gaining more exposure with her photography and she finished her sophomore year with 3.6 gpa. Guess what? Jabari scored a 510 on the MCAT and now he's waiting to hear back from the medical schools he applied to. Jabari White, MD is loading!

Keria is now seven and half months pregnant and she's bout ready to pop. Her stomach is sitting up high and round. I don't what it is about this family, but they love surprise baby showers. Her baby shower was last month and when she saw the color of the venue she cried out in tears.. of joy. She's going to be a boy mom and that's all she wanted. After breaking up with Jaylen, she cut him off because he was denying the baby and disrespecting her on social media. Dakari beat his ass again and told Keria that she doesn't need him for nothing. Due to her being high risk because of stress she had to take a break from doing make up. Being on her feet for hours wasn't good and she finished her sophomore year with 3.7 gpa.

Now Brielle and Cameron? Chile! Bri has had at least three pregnancies scares over the course of six months. Ever since her birthday the duo has been fucking like jackrabbits. It's either she's wanting it or Cam is "Baby let me put the tip in." Cameron has sold five houses and currently has a major project in play. He was contacted to design and construct a new condominium in downtown Houston. He is also out of his boot and done with physical therapy! Bri has started her MCAT prep and is in search for her perfect store front.

If I told y'all there was trouble in paradise would you believe me? Well I wouldn't say trouble, but the duo hasn't been seeing eye to eye lately. Cam has a assistant that is a little too much, if you know what I mean. She lets it be known that she wants him. Cam doesn't pay any attention to her but he knows. Brielle trusts her man, but it's the assistant she doesn't trust. One thing about Bri is that she knows when her intuition is right.

As you can see the family is flourishing. Today is Cameron's AND Jabari's birthday and they're having a pool party. Yes they're birthday twins. Them being bestfriends only makes their bond more special. It was honestly shocking to Bri, because she believes in astrology and the two are totally different people. It was around 10am and Bri just got done making four gallons of the Jones Punch. Since she was finally 21, her daddy gave her the family recipe and she thought the party was the perfect time to do make it. It contains fruit, eight different liquors, and juice. It's sweet but packs a punch. She wanted to make it early so it can marinate. Bri threw all the trash away and cleaned off the counter. She washed her hands and made her way upstairs.