sixty-five

Brielle A. Hayes

Jamaica
2023

I know y'all looking at my location like what the fuck? Thank Ms. Author! She pulled some strings with my PO and my birthday trip was a go!

I already knew about the trip being planned but my husband surprised me with the location. We've been here for about two days and I've loved every minute of it. I decided on the first two weeks of January instead of the last two because I wanted to celebrate my birthday and the one year anniversary of my actual store being open at home. So, we left on New Years Eve. I swear I felt my heart crack once my babies started crying. Its like they knew we were leaving.

Still can't believe I had twins. Like I pushed out two babies, but I always knew that if ever I got pregnant there was a possibility of me having twins. Because I'm a twin. I was supposed to have a twin brother but when my mama gave birth to us, he was stillborn.

But Cam and I were getting ready to go down to this beach bar. I was outside on the balcony of our villa fooling around with Snapchat. I looked at the picture I just took and shook my head. My thighs were already big but the pregnancy made them spread tremendously and I've been feeling a little self-conscious. Like I've always been bottom heavy but now? Sheesh. I looked down and ran my hands down both.

"Whatever you thinking about, stop."

I jumped and turned around seeing Cameron standing at the threshold staring at me. I put my eyes elsewhere because the stare was too intense for me to look in his face.

"C'mere." He hooked his finger into my swimsuit bottoms and pulled me into him. I put my head down and played with my fingers. He lift my head by my chin and pecked my lips three times as usual.

"Baby you're beautiful. Weight or no weight. I love every inch of you and I mean everyyyyyy inch. I've been watching you since you gave birth to the twins and I already know where your head is. Nothing is wrong with you mamas. You're perfect. Everything I want and more. And what's the saying? Thick thighs save lives."

He smirked causing me to smile. "Thank you baby."

"You're welcome mamas. I'll always be here to uplift you, don't ever let that crown fall. Send me that picture and come on." He rubbed his hand across my ass and sent one hard smack to it. I moaned biting my lip. He licked my neck and walked back inside.

I shook my head because I knew I was getting my back broke once we got back. I unlocked my phone and quickly sent the picture to Cameron before walking into the room.

I fixed the waist chain I had around my waist and slid my feet into my sliver studded sandals—putting my powder white toes on display

I fixed the waist chain I had around my waist and slid my feet into my sliver studded sandals—putting my powder white toes on display. I grabbed my brown Coach wristlet and slipped both of my phones inside making sure I had everything essential. I looked at my husband and shook my head. He was truly a work of art. From his face to his body. He had on a pair of white and gray marble swim trunks with a pair of white Gucci slides on his feet. He was shirtless with it being thrown over his shoulder along with a towel.