eight.

Omniscient

Dallas, Texas
2020

"Brielle, why are you making all this noise?" Keria rolled over and pulled the cover over her head trying to resume her slumber. Brielle woke up late which caused her to miss her biology class. Bri looked at the clock and shook her head knowing she wasn't going to make it in time for her last class.

She grabbed her MacBook and quickly typed up an email regarding her absence sending it to her professors plus CC'ing her advisor. Brielle closed her Mac and slid it back on the dresser.

"Kailani and Za'Keria, get up! Since I missed class, y'all spending the day with me." Brielle announced as she walked into her closet and looked through her clothes, she finally settles on a neon green two-piece set. She pulled it from the hanger and threw it on her bed.

"If y'all don't get y'all asses up!" She heard moans and groans followed with a loud thud. Kailani had managed to fall out of the bed.

"Help! I've fallen and can't get up."

Za'Keria shook her head and walked around her. Kai grabbed her ankle and pulled her down whilst getting up. "That's for pushing me out of the bed."

Brielle shook her head and watched them bicker back and forth. Since she was already in her undergarments, she stepped into the shorts and pulled them over thighs. She took her bra off and pulled the jacket on zipping it up. Stopping the zipper under tittiess.

She grabbed a brown Louis Vuitton Alma from the top shelf and filled it up with her preferred essentials. Brielle looked through her shoes before deciding on some clear jelly slides. Walking into her bathroom, she unwrapped her hair running her fingers through it. Seeing that it was still straight, she left it alone and left the bathroom.

Brielle walked into the kitchen grabbing an apple juice from the fridge and a granola bar from the cabinet. She hopped on the counter swinging her legs back and forth in a childlike manner.

"Yo childish ass."

Brielle looked up and flicked Kailani off.

"Y'all ready?" She hopped off the counter grabbing her bag and phone whilst pulling her shorts down.

"I am, but you know how the diva is. Her ass takes forever and a day." Brielle laughed and threw her trash away. Moments later Za'Keria waltzed in the kitchen.

"Stop talking about me when I'm not around." She jumped at Kailani.

Kai waved her hands in the air. "Oooo I'm so scared."

Bri shook her head at the two and walked towards the front door. She opened it letting them walk out first before locking it behind her. They walked to elevator and got on.

"Bri what are we about to do?"

Bri was the first to stepped out of the elevator whilst pulling her keys out. "I was thinking brunch and a little shopping to kill time before meeting my realtor."

She hit the keypad and her hellcat came to life. They all slid in shutting their door. "Is that okay with y'all?"

"Fine with me."

"You are looking at houses or a store front?"

Bri looked at Kai and nodded her head whilst pulling her seatbelt across her. "Both, but I think I just want to look at houses today."

Bri reached to put the car in drive but her phone started ringing in the process. She pulled it out and swiped the answer bar over as she pulled out of the parking spot. She had managed to put it on speaker.