seven.

Omniscient

Dallas, Texas
2020

Brielle pulled through the parking garage of her condo building around seven twenty-five and parked in her designated parking spot before getting out. She grabbed her Sprayground bookbag and hit the locks once she shut the door. She got on the elevator and pressed '5' for her floor.

She got off and walked down the hall to her door. Pulling her key out and unlocking it. "HEY HONEYS, IM HOME!"

She kicked her shoes off and sat her bag to the side. She walked further into the condo and saw Kailani twerking on the countertop to no music. Bri tilted her head to the side in confusion. "Get the hell down."

Kailani screamed and slipped falling backwards. Brielle shook her head and laughed.

Bri walked to the refrigerator and grabbed a Gatorade watching Kai jumped down from the counter. "Why yo dumb ass dancing to no music anyway?"

Kailani clapped her hands and leaned up against the bar. "Aht aht! Let's get into you miss mamas."

Bri threw her head back and laughed. "Wassup?"

Kailani smacked her lips. "Stop playing with me Alaya!"

Bri threw her hands up. "Oooo not my middle I'm so scared."

She walked off and went in her room, clapping her hands, making the lights came on. She jumped, startled by Keria laying in her bed. Shaking her head, she walked in her closet and grabbed some clothes for her shower. Throwing everything on the bed, Bri walked into the bathroom and stripped.

Brielle threw the dirty clothes into her hamper and wrapped her hair up starting the shower. Once it was to her preferred temperature, she jumped in. Brielle washed her body for about thirty minutes before stepping out. Grabbing her towel, she wrapped it around herself before walking into her room.

She slowed her pace and looked at her sisters weirdly.

"Why y'all looking at me like that?" Bri unwrapped her towel and stared drying her body.

"So, we just about to ignore the fact that you drove forty minutes damn near an hour to see a nigga?"

Bri dropped her towel and grabbed the shorts off her bed pulling them over legs. She picked up the sports bra and shook her head. "He sent me about five messages basically saying he felt a certain way about me ignoring him, so I took the initiative."

Spraying some deodorant under her arms, she pulled the bar over her head. "I asked to meet up and talk. He sent his lo, so I got dressed and got on the road. I like driving so the drive was nothing to me."

The two sisters looked at each other and hummed.

"So, what did y'all talk about?" Kai was doing most of the talking because Keria was somewhat still sleep. Bri shrugged her shoulders and smirked.

"Stuff."

They smacked their lips. "Stop playing with us Alaya."

Bri sucked her teeth. "Stop saying my government bitch. I apologize for ignoring him and I told him why I was acting like that."

"You told him what happened?"

Bri shook her head rapidly. "Hell no. I told him something happened, he didn't pressure me but if we progress, I know I'm going to have to say some."

"Don't be too guarded, let it down little by little. Trust, you'll know if you guys are meant to be."

Bri nodded and walked out towards the back of her condo to her jewelry room only for her to turn around and walk back into her room because she had questions that needed to be answered. "Why y'all here? What happened on campus?"