sixty

Brielle A. Hayes

Dallas, Texas
2022

It has been exactly two weeks since we moved and I loved the peace and quiet. It's only a few houses out her but we had the biggest lot. The house was gorgeous from top to bottom and I fall in love with it more and more everyday. My baby really did a good job and I love him for that. God really blessed me with a man and I can't wait until I'm able to eat him up.

But today was the baby shower and oh my god! I'm so excited! Cameron and I finally get to see what our little stink is. Ma told us to wear all white and I ordered a dress but I can't find it. Probably somewhere in all the shit we haven't unpacked.

"Babydaddy!" I laughed to myself because I know he was gonna go off on me. He hated when I said that.

"Alaya don't make me fuck you up!" I heard him yell as he walked into the closet.

I titled my head to the side smirking. "You can fuck me up in about a month or two." 

He popped my expose thigh. "Stop playing with me girl, but wassup baby? Why was you yelling for me?"

I popped his stomach and squealed as he spun me around, pulling me into him. I fell into a fit a laughter as he attacked me with kisses along my face and neck. "Oh my god baby stop! Your beard is ticklish. You finna make me pee!"

I screamed and he let me go. "Uh uh you not finna pee on me again."

"Oh my god! That was a one time thing. Shouldn't have been trying to finger bang me anyway knowing I'm with child, your child." I smacked my lips pushing him before walking out of the closet.

"Cause what Kel say? I miss her! I love her! I do, I do, I do, I do-oooh!"

I busted out laughing as he remixed Kel's I love orange soda song. I turned around and started laughing even hard cause he was doing the Bankhead bounce. "You playing and we're supposed be getting ready."

"Girl you were yelling my name."

I waved him off. "Cause I don't know where my dress is."

"Oh it's behind the door. I took it out the closet when I first got up." He grabbed the dress and handed it to me. I shook my head and laid it across the bed. I took my shower already, so all I had to do was slip my shoes and dress on. My hair was already down in some neat waist length box braids, thanks to my Nova.

I grabbed my shea butter oil and began rubbing my body down. I sprayed some more deodorant under my arms and slipped my diamond earrings in my ear. I sighed cause I know this day is about to long. Watch I take my pregnant ass right in the basement to lay down.

"Mamas! You better have my five stacks ready too."

I rolled my eyes cause he got another thing coming. Cameron and I made a bet that If we're having a boy, I owe him 5k and if we're having a girl he owes me 10k. My stomach was sitting low kind of high so we both don't know what to think. Hence why we made the bet. Everybody knew but us. Anticipation was killing me. I'm ready to shop until I can't shop no more.

Pulling my sports bra over my head, I threw it and grabbed two pasties from the dresser and placed them over my nipples. Milk got my titties heavy. My dress was white of course with one sleeve and a little bow on the side. Cameron was gonna be looking somebody mack daddy. He had them linen pants with a long sleeve tight fitted shirt.