fourteen.

Omniscient

Dallas, Texas
2020

Since the art exhibit does not require a guide, you're allowed to walk through freely. As Cameron and Brielle walked through they admired the many art pieces that were in their presence. Occasionally stopping at displays, they would compare and contrast while also pointing out details they liked.

Walking up on an acrylic painting, Brielle was in awe. She released her hand from Cameron's grasp and walked in front of it. "This is beautiful."

Cameron stepped back and licked his lips admiring Bri from behind

Cameron stepped back and licked his lips admiring Bri from behind. The lighting structure from above the painting and the color of her dress saturated a glow onto her. Cam stepped up and stood beside her. "Yea? I see it doesn't have a description, so what's your take on it?"

Bri cocked her head to the side thinking on an answer.

"Embrace." She spoke with confidence as she locked arms with Cameron gripping his bicep. Causing him to look down into her face.

"Care to elaborate?"

Bri nodded her head. "The piece was created to symbolize the beauty of black love and portray the emotion of two people caring for each other."

Cameron nodded his head and smirked, obviously satisfied with her explanation. They both walked away and headed for the elevator. Cameron opted with taking the stairs because of Bri's heels. Stepping onto the elevator, Cameron let her go and stood in the corner taking in her beauty praying he doesn't mess up this time. He broke the silence by speaking. "I didn't take you to have such an eye for art."

Bri laughed. "I get that a lot but being who my parents are, growing up I didn't have a choice. They are very artistic people."

The elevator dinged and they both stepped out hand in hand. "Who are your parents if you don't mind me asking? Are they famous?"

"If I tell you, then I might have to kill you."

Cameron's breathing hitched causing him to stop walking, which resulted in Brielle to do the same.

"Are you okay? Did I say something wrong?"

Cameron shook his head and gripped her hand. "No, I'm sorry. Lets go."

Brielle looked at him strangely and followed beside him. They walked towards the host's station and Cameron recited his information.

"Okay, you guys may follow me." The duo followed the host as she led them to a booth in a secluded area. Brielle slid in and sat her wristlet to the right of her, while Cameron sat across from her starring into her face. The host placed two menus on the table.

"Your waiter will be with you shortly." Cameron grabbed the drink menu flipping through, looking for his drink of the hour.

"But if you must know, my parents are Dakari and Ashley Jones."