twenty-four.

Brielle A. Jones

Dallas, Texas
2020

I hate being woken up out my sleep for anything, but let me wake up hot? I be mad. I rubbed my eyes and tried to move. Realizing I couldn't, I looked down and saw Cameron big ass body on my stomach. I shook my head. No wonder I'm hot. I pushed at his shoulder. "Baby."

He moved and wrapped his arms around me—tighter. I took my index finger and placed it under his nose. He moved around and looked around before looking up at me confused. I smiled. "Baby get up. I'm hot and I have to pee."

He licked his lips and unwrapped his arms from around me moving to the other side. I threw the covers back and threw my legs across. Standing up, I pulled my wedgie out and walked into my bathroom. I walked over to the toilet pulling down my underwear and took a seat. I released my urine and washed my hands. After doing so, I pulled my robe on and walked downstairs. Once I made it to the kitchen, I was shocked because It was clean. I guess Keria and Jabari cleaned up for me.

I walked around and grabbed my phone seeing that it was four something in the morning. I grabbed a core water from the fridge and turned the thermostat down making my way back upstairs. I kicked the door closed and removed my robe. After drinking some water I placed the bottle on the night stand. I climbed back into the bed and Cameron instantly got back in his previous position.

"Beautiful, what took you so long?" He mumbled into my stomach. I rubbed my fingers through his hair.

"I went downstairs." He moved around until he was looking up at me.

"What time is it?" He spoke in a raspy tone. Whew. I shifted beneath him.

"It's four something. Were you waiting on me to go back to sleep?"

He chuckled. "Is it that obvious?"

I laughed. "Maybe, but let's go back. I think I want to cook brunch." He nodded his head and laid back onto my stomach.

Around twelve I woke up to yelling followed by gunshots along with a empty bed. I shook my head because I think Cameron and Bari found my Playstation. I stretched and once I felt my legs shake I climbed out of the bed.

Looking to my left I saw the Hennessy bottle and bit my lip thinking about last night's festivities. Whew. I laughed to myself. Mouth put that ass to sleep. I walked into the bathroom and started my shower. Once it was to my liking, I stripped and threw my hair into a messy bun before pulling a small towel from the shelf.

I stepped and cleansed my body with my african black soap before using my dove body wash. After being in the shower for about forty minutes, I stepped out and wrapped my big towel around me. Walking back into my room. I jumped seeing Kai laying across my bed.

"Sis I don't feel too good." She moaned into the mattress.

I shook my head laughing to myself. "You threw up yet?"

She shook her head and sat up pouting. "No but I feel like I have to. Why you let me drink?" She whined and threw her head back.

"Let me get dressed and I'm going to get you right."

"Ok." She said and fell back down into the bed.