fifty

an | VERY LONG. 9.7k

Omniscient

Dallas, Texas
2021

Christmas was slowly but surely around the corner being that it was four days away. Bri did majority of her shopping online and most of what she ordered came last week but she was still waiting on a few. She had managed to ship out all her orders and she was very happy because her customers will receive everything before Christmas. It was a significant amount of orders. She held a 48 hour sale because she missed Cyber Monday because of court. Although it took two car loads, she got it done and closed up shop. The website is currently down for maintenance and reconstruction until the grand opening.

It was a cool morning and the duo was in the living room adding the finishing touches to the Christmas tree. Bri had most of the gifts wrapped and she was sliding the gifts under while Cam handle parts of the tree she couldn't reach. She was sitting crisscross on the floor writing names and adding bows to the gifts. She got everybody a little something being that she was hosting Christmas. Jabari said if he was do anything he was going to do it's spending Christmas with his second family. Cam's parents, his sister, and grandma were making an appearance as well.

After the fight last Christmas, Cam cut Nerrick completely off. He said he didn't want anybody like that in his life, brother, blood, family, or not.

In the middle of tying a bow, Brielle felt a wave of nausea come over her. She stopped and rubbed her stomach hoping it would pass over. Once she felt okay she resume her previous task at hand. Only to throw the box and jump up running to the hall bathroom. She pushed the door open running to the toilet—vomiting. "Ugh!"

"Baby!"

Cameron busted in the bathroom right behind her and rushed over pulling her hair back. After letting go one last time, she flushed the toilet sitting up and fell back into Cam's legs breathing hard.

"Oh my god." She pouted.

"Come on mamas, get up." Cameron grabbed her arms and pulled her up. He went under the cabinet and grabbed a fresh toothbrush along with some toothpaste passing it over.

"Brush your teeth, I'll have a Gatorade and crackers waiting for you in the living room."

Cameron kissed her forehead and walked out letting her handle her business. Bri shook her head and frowned. No matter how many times she's been bent over the toilet she doesn't think she will ever get used to it. She turned the water on and rinsed her mouth before brushing her teeth. She placed the toothbrush in the holder and walked out of the bathroom rubbing her stomach. Going back into the living room she smiled once she saw that her fiancé finished the tree. She nodded in satisfaction at the outcome of her theme.