seventy

| PSA: this chapter might be a little triggering so here's a warning. |

Brielle A. Hayes

Dallas, Texas
2023

518,582 views • liked by tahniya09 and imperfectxus

thediamondpalace GUESS WHAT? I looked at my wrist I got time today! the new AirMari unisex collection is dropping this FRIDAY! only two hundred and fifty will be available by website, and the rest will be at the store. The address is in the bio and we're open everyday until 8pm. BEAT US THERE!

comments disabled

The post was only up for about ten minutes and I was already at a half million views. I guess they missed me because I haven't posted anything since my birthday. I woke up in a good mood, so I said why not drop something new? I named the collection after my babies because I couldn't think of nothing else, so I just put their nicknames together. I've been sitting on them watches for minute and was just debating on when to drop them.

"Baby! You ready to eat?"

I looked over my shoulder and saw Cameron walking into the media room holding a large tray along with the twins trailing behind him. They were dragging their little blankets and holding their cups. I'm so glad they were finally walking. Even though they wobbled a little, my babies were walking and I'm happy. With their advanced asses. They know their numbers from 1-20 and some of their colors. Yes, they're only one but I bet they'll be talking clearly about time they're two.

"What you cook baby?" I asked as he sat the tray on couch before helping the girls. It was a bunch of pillows in the front, so he propped them up against them and fixed their blankets. I love seeing him in daddy mode. Makes me wanna give him another one. I shook my head laughing at my inner thoughts.

Cameron looked over at me and shook his head. "Weird ass."

I flicked him off and opened my phone to text Trey. We had a bestie date tomorrow and I just wanted to make sure he ain't forget plus he said he needed to talk to me about something important.

best! we still on for tomorrow?
4:26pm

best ⛹🏾💙: yes, picking you up around noon!
4:30pm

I hearted his message and locked my phone. Once Cam fixed the girls up he grabbed the tray sitting done and passed me a bowl. I noticed it was a chicken fajita bowl and I started geekin. I love mexican food man and he made it just how I like it? I grabbed my fork stabbing a piece of chicken and some peppers before sticking it in my mouth.