Chapter 1: Girls night gone bad

Hi there :)

This is my first time writing a story. I hope you like it. It be cool if you guys comment if you like it or what you don't like about it. Criticisms is welcome but please don't be to harsh :/

If you please comment, vote, and fan

Later Readers :)

Chapter 1: Girls night gone bad

"You have to come. It's my birthday and your my bestfriend." My bestfriend Janice whined. I close my locker shut shaking my head. It was Janice birthday today. She's eighteen now which means she's legal to get in the new club called Dark City. I heard things through the grapevine that it was the hottest club ever and eighteen years old's were allowed. Most clubs you have to be twenty-one. "She's right you know." Dana shrugs at me. She is my bestfriend and it's her birthday.

Perhaps I could.

"What about those strange rumors?" I asked. We were walking out the school building slowly as kids rush past us. Janice laughs at my words. "Really Rene? C'mon those kind of things don't exist in real life. Only in movies, books, and the internet."  True, but still I had this feeling in my gut about that club. "What about those murders? Bites marks on the victims and the slashes on their bodies?" Dana asked. I shook my head because this do sound like nonsense to me. "Oh, that? They caught him remember? It was the priest." Janice smiles triumphantly.

"Oh yeah, I remember how my parents were sickened of what he have done." Dana nod thoughtfully. I gave up on the conversation. Part of me don't want to talk about it because it was bizarre. Another part was because it was making me have a headache. "Alright girls later!" I yelled and they waved goodbye. I got into my car drove home. While driving, I notice that it was dark out. I turn on the radio so it wouldn't be too quiet. Singing along to Rihanna's song  Disturbia, my car started driving slow. What could be wrong?

E? Empty? I couldn't believe this! Out of freaking gas! I pulled over to the side just in time when my car stop moving. "Darn it!" I yelled out my frustration. Sighing, I pulled out my cell to call one of my friends. As it rings it beeps a couple times and then nothing. I looked at it and the battery was dead. Great. With force, I threw my phone at the passenger side looking at it hatefully. Ugh. I wish I could have bring my car charger. My head hits the steering wheel and the car honks making me jump.  For ten minutes I sat there thinking what I was going to do.

I had to walk. Hating this so much, I got out slamming my stupid car door and begin walking. Some bright lights came to my view temporary blinding me to stop. The car parks to the side rolling the windows down. "Need help?" he asked. Stranger danger, I thought. "Yes. Do have a cell phone I can use?" I asked. The man gestured me to come here with his finger. Hesitantly , I walked towards his car slightly shaking. So many scenes played in my mind of what could happen. He held his phone out to me. Quickly I dialed Dana 's number.

"Hello?"

"D it's me." I whispered.

"Rene, are you ok? Why are you whispering?"

"No, my stupid car ran out of gas and I'm using some stranger cell phone. Just hurry and pick me up. I'm by the woods up the street."

"I'm coming. No more than ten minutes, ok?"

"Ok. See ya." I end the call and I gave the stranger cell back.

"Thank you so much mister." I thanked him. The man chuckles. Tell me why I'm getting an eerie vibe from him? He drives away fast all the car exhaust filling my nostrils as I harshly coughs. As the smoke clears, there was no car in sight. I strolled back to car and sat in the driver sear waiting for Dana. Fifteen minutes passed and I heard another car coming. Someone was shouting ."Rene! Rene!" Wait a second. That's Dana voice. I waved my arms around madly so she could see me. She pulled up slowly and I ran to her car.