four

Mature scenes🔞
Excuse any mistakes
~~~~~~~~~

Leilani

Tyrell unlocked the front door letting Leilani go in first. She was low key scared to go in first, but she went anyways.

Tyrell didn't say a word which made her even more anxious. She went to the room to call her parents After she got off the phone she went to take a shower. She grabbed a big tshirt and underwear before heading into the bathroom. She grabbed a scarf and a shower cap to wrap her hair up so it wouldn't get wet.

She opened the walk in shower door and turned the water on. She started taking her clothes off and put them in the dirty clothes basket.

She stepped in the shower letting the hot water run all over her body. She held her face as she thought about the pregnancy test again.

"I hate this shit." she mumbled to herself.

She felt a cool breeze come into the bathroom before hearing the door shut. A few seconds later Tyrell opened the shower door butt naked getting in with her.

He wrapped his hands around her neck leaning her head back. Tyrell bent down a little and started kissing her.

Leilani was taken off guard but kissed him back. Tyrell reached his other hand down and grabbed a handful of her ass. It wasn't big or small but grab-able.

Leilani turned around to face him. He stared down at her with low eyes. Anger still clear on his face, but he was slowly calming down.

She ran her hands down his chest before grabbing his semi hard dick. She stroked it steadily while going in for another kiss. She moaned into his mouth as she felt his thick, dick get hard in her hands.

Tyrell grabbed her neck tonging her down. He turned her around to where her back was against the wall. He picked her up, and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

He tapped her legs letting her know to let go. He lifted her up again and put her on his shoulders.

Leilani eyes widened when she realized what he was about to do even though they never done it before.

"Wait, Ty—" she said but was cut off when Tyrell buried his face in her pussy. He sucked and licked her whole private area making her moan out loud.

She arched her back when he stuck two fingers inside of her while eating her out. He held her up with one hand and the wall.

"Ahh." Leilani moaned softly. She grabbed onto his shoulders trying to hold herself up away from his mouth. "Ty, wait ple—"

Leilani moaned out holding tight onto his shoulders. Tyrell went deeper inside of her making her shake and wet his finger up as she came on his face and fingers.

She looked at the ceiling as tears ran down her face from the feeling. Thinking he was down with her, Tyrell let her down and turned her around facing the wall. Tyrell slid into her. He felt her warmness over him.

Leilani gritted her teeth while moaning. Tyrell showed her no mercy. He grabbed her neck again and kissed on it while leaving a few hickies. He was letting his anger out on her.

He groaned a little biting his lip so he could last longer, but he haven't had sex with her in almost 2 weeks, forgot how good she felt.

3 minutes later he took slow, deep, long strokes his dick twitched as he came inside of her. Leilani hands stayed on the wall as he slid out of her.

She was immediately regretting it. Again.

_____

Leilani laid on the far side of the bed balled up. She let her horniness get the best of her again.