fifteen

Merry Christmas! 🫶🏾

I haven't updated since the end of October lmfaoo

Sorry. 🥲writers block... Kdramas, anime, and college has taken over my life.

Also those bitches depression, and anxiety has jumped me a couple times all throughout the year.
_____________

Leilani

"Amir." Leilani sing-songed smiling at a sleeping Amir. It was 4 in the morning, Christmas Day, and she was beyond excited for the day to begin.

"Wake up.." She tapped his chest to wake him but he continued to lightly snore. Groaning, she just decided to get out of the bed.

Leilani slid on her fuzzy house shoes standing to her feet. She pranced around her room grabbing her robe off of the bathroom door.

Looking back at Amir, she decided to just head downstairs by herself.

"Hmm." she hummed searching through the kitchen cabinets for a mug. "Why do she move everything around every holiday?" she asked herself.

Almost every holiday, Lisa would rearrange her whole kitchen. She was indecisive about everything, and she felt like her kitchen wasn't organized enough.

Leilani searched high and low, finally finding the correct cabinet on the opposite side of the kitchen.

"Milk...or water?" she was about to make hot chocolate. She decided to just go with milk

"What're you doing up so early?" her dad asked walking into the kitchen. "And Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas. I'm excited, and I want hot chocolate." she smiled.

"I'll have coffee then." Levi said.

Leilani nodded going back to what she was doing.

*****

"Why are all Christmas movies like this? They fall in-love, a misunderstanding happen, and all of a sudden they stop talking." Leilani mumbled watching  the credits of a hallmark movie. "Then at the end they make up over something so little.."

Levi looked at his daughter mumbling about the movie. Something she did every Christmas, or with any romance movie.

"Ugh...can you change it to Friday After Next?" Leilani asked smiling at her dad.

Levi mugged her. "That's not a Christmas movie Lani."

"The movie takes place during Christmas, so it definitely is."

"Since you're my child, I'll let you have your way this time." Levi mumbled searching for the movie on Netflix.

Leilani smiled, satisfied.

"Good morning." Amir greeted walking in the living room looking like he was still sleepy.

"Good morning." Lani and Levi both spoke back.

He took a seat beside Leilani with his eyes half open.

"Are you still tired?" Lani asked.

"Nah, I'm straight."

Leilani nodded turning her attention back to the movie. It was almost 6am, and it was slowly becoming bright outside.

The three of them laughed at the movie, and talked every now and then. Leilani finally was feeling the happiest she's been in months.

It was all thanks to Amir. The smallest things he's done for her the past few weeks have helped her make a move on getting away from Tyrell.

Amir might not have realized it, but he made her feel at peace. She thought of him as an angel sent from heaven.