six

Hii. 🫶🏾
I'm back. If y'all even missed me😔

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Might update again Sunday, or sometime soon.

Don't forget to vote to motivate me🙂
_____

Leilani

"Here's your receipt." the cashier said handing it to Leilani.

"Thanks." Leilani said. She grabbed her item and receipt and left the gas station.

She threw her stuff in the car and pumped her gas. She looked around her surroundings.

Tyrell had his ways of finding her. It was weird sometimes, but she grew use to it since he's been doing it since their high school days.

But now...it was scary to her. She didn't want to be found unless she went back to get the rest of her belongings.

She put the gas pump back in its place, and got in her car. Leilani took the car charger out the box and put it in the plug.

Leilani pulled her charger out her purse and connected it to her phone and the car charger.

The apple logo on her phone popped on. She pulled out of the gas station and onto the road.

Her phone started ringing. She picked it up looking at Tyrell's name on her screen. She went to his contact and blocked him.

Leilani was sweating a little from nervousness. Tyrell has been her only boyfriend, so she never experienced anything like this.

She didn't know why Tyrell was so crazy over her all of a sudden.

Leilani drove near her college and parked across the street. She went to Safari to find a cheap motel room or anything.

30 minutes later, after searching, and calling...she found absolutely nothing.

Every motel she called were either booked, creepy, or the person on the phone was rude to her.

Leilani sighed. She didn't want to sleep in her car even though she could just go to her parents house, but she needed to stay in the city incase Amir was ready to do their project.

She didn't pack any extra blankets so she decided to swing by the dollar store.

After she arrived to the store, she backed her car into the parking spot. Just incase she had to speed out of there.

She got out and grabbed a cart. As she looked around, she noticed how long she haven't been in here.

"They moved shit around..can't find nothing." she mumbled to herself.

She finally found the things she was looking for. She grabbed a grey fuzzy throw blanket, some snacks, and pain medicine for her headache.

The cashier looked at her before ringing her stuff up.

"65.21." the cashier said as she kept looking at Leilani.

Leilani handed her a card ready to get out of the store.

"Aren't you Tyrell Lee's girlfriend? You're so pretty." she smiled at Leilani.

"Thanks. And no..I'm not.." Leilani said getting her card back. She put the rest of her stuff in her cart and hurried out of there.

"Your receipt..." the cashier said frowning.

"Keep it." Leilani said exiting the store.

She put all of her stuff in the backseat and pushed the cart to the side out of drivers way.