eight

Excuse any mistakes...
______________________

Leilani

Ding!

Ding!

Ding!

Din—

Leilani grabbed her phone and powered it off. The texts from an unknown number kept blowing her up all of a sudden. It was irritating her soul since she knew who it was. She didn't bother to read the texts. Amir looked at her.

"You good?" Amir asked her.

Leilani sighed. "Yes."

Amir nodded obviously not believing her, but didn't push it any further.

Leilani looked out window as they passed by the buildings. She haven't had morning sickness in a while so she was happy.

Leilani had got a new suitcase to go pick up the rest of her things. Tyrell most likely wouldn't be there this time of day.

It was early, hitting 9:30 in the morning.

"You want me to go inside with you?" Amir asked Leilani as he stopped at a red light.

Leilani shook her head. "No. I'll be quick so there's no need."

Leilani never told Amir the reason she was getting her things. She assumed he would figure it out, and she didn't want to really talk about it.

Amir stayed quiet while he drove. They were nearing the neighborhood, and would be at the house in about five minutes.

Leilani closed her eyes and got her nerves together. The house came into their view. Leilani's hands started sweating from nervousness.

Amir pulled up in the empty driveway, parked, and turned his car off.

"Seem like he ain't here." Amir spoke looking over at Leilani.

"Seem that way." she sighed in relief. "I'll be back in 10." Leilani told Amir getting out. She got her suitcase out of the backseat, and walked to the door.

She unlocked it with the key she still had and walked inside.

Leilani looked around noticing the house looked a mess. There was broken glass, knocked over furniture, and a hole in the wall. That was just the living room.

She made her way down the hallway to go inside of her old room, she opened the door also noticing it was a train wreck.

Her clothes were everywhere and so were her other belongings.

She went over to the dresser dragging her suitcase. She plopped down on the floor and slid the drawer open.

Leilani stared at it, closed it, and opened it again. Her heart dropped to her ass. The drawer was empty.

"Oh god." she stressed looking around. She stood up picking up everything she seen that was hers and threw it inside of the suitcase.

She looked around, under the bed, in the bathroom, underneath the mattress, and couldn't find what she was looking for.

"Shit." she cursed in a whisper.

"Looking for these?" Tyrell's deep voice floated to her ears.

She turned around seeing him holding two of the pregnancy tests she took.

Leilani felt sick to the stomach all of a sudden. She thought he was gone.

"It's crazy right? I found out why you been acting the way you were these past few weeks." Tyrell said calmly throwing them on the floor near her feet. She picked them up putting them in her back pocket.