two

Leilani

"Fuck!" Tyrell yelled out loud. Leilani looked at him through the window of his car.

Leilani leaned over to look out the window. "Is the tire that bad?"

Tyrell just nodded his head while looking around. They were on an empty country road.

"I told you to bring a spare." Leilani mumbled but Tyrell heard her loud, and clear.

Tyrell poked his head through the window looking at her. "You ain't tell me shit."

"I did. The fuck?" Leilani rolled her eyes. "You don't listen to me so that's what you get."

"This not no 'me' situation, Lani." Tyrell told her opening the drivers' door. He got in grabbing his phone.

He held his phone up in the air in all types of positions, and angles. He smacked his lips when his one bar quickly went back down to zero bars.

"Man this some bullshit!" he yelled punching the wheel.

Leilani jumped in her seat from the sudden outburst. She was surprised that the airbag didn't pop out on his ass.

"Fuck you jumping for?" Tyrell asked her making a face.

"Ask yourself that." Leilani mumbled under her breath. Tyrell heard her since he had good ears like a dog.

Tyrell stared at her. "You saying that like I be putting my hands on you."

"You saying that like you don't." Leilani said looking out into the tall trees.

Tyrell just ignored her before she pissed him off. "See will yo' phone get connection, and call yo' pops or some shit."

Leilani pulled her phone out of her pocket checking the signal.

Dumb ass nigga

Leilani did the same thing as Tyrell with the angles and positions. Except her phone didn't get any bars. She sighed getting out of the car.

Tyrell looked at her. "Where you going?"

"You want me to get some signal don't it?" Leilani said smartly before continuing her walk down the road with her phone held up in the sky.

"Come on so I can go the fuck home." Leilani mumbled to her phone.

It's been a week since Leilani found out she was pregnant. She was thinking about getting rid of it, but she didn't know what she wanted to do.

She still hasn't told Tyrell nothing, and wasn't planning on to any time soon.

"Out here in this heat with this crazy ass nigga." Leilani continued her complaining not even realizing how far she was going.

"Fucking dumb ass piece of shi— oh?" Leilani cut herself off when 3 bars came onto her phone.

She hurried up, and dialed her dad number. Her phone rung a few times before he answered.

"Hello?" my dad answered.

"Can you come pick us up? We have a busted tire, and Ty didn't bring a spare." I told him.

"Where y'all at? I'm leaving now."

"I don't really know, but we're down a country road with a bunch of trees. I'll try to send you our location." I said.

I heard him sigh deeply. "Ok. Y'all stay safe."

"Ok. Bye." I ended the call and turned around bumping into Tyrell chest.

"What you doing?" Tyrell asked her getting in her face.

Leilani moved her head back. "Exactly what you wanted me to do. Jesus."

Tyrell laughed at her seriousness. "I'm just fucking with you, Lani."

"Oh." Leilani rolled her eyes. She sent her dad their location. Once it sent, she walked back to the car.

"Yo pops coming?" Tyrell asked her.

He didn't know what was going on with her. He figured she was about to come on her period since she always had an attitude a week before her period.

He also just figured she was hot. It was 90 degrees in the middle of December, and them being directly in the sunlight didn't make it any better.

Leilani sat back in the car. She was happy Tyrell didn't have leather seats.

"Fuck." she mumbled leaning back in the seat.

Tyrell came and sat in the car too. He couldn't do anything on his phone so he laid his head back and just stared out at trees.

Leilani felt a headache coming. She sat up holding her head. She took a few deep breaths.

She opened the door. Tyrell looked at her. "You good Lani?"

"Yeah." she answered getting out.

She suddenly felt the urge to throw up. She ran over to the ditch and threw up. It felt like she was about to throw up her ass. Her head started pounding, and she felt dizzy.

Tyrell got out the car. "What's wrong? You sick?" he asked feeling her forehead. "You got fever. Go lay in the backseat. I got water in the trunk."

Tyrell helped Leilani lay in the back seat. She couldn't argue with him if she wanted to. That's how bad she felt since she always had something smart to say.

He popped his trunk grabbing a bottle of water out of the pack. It wasn't cold at all, but she needed to rinse her mouth out anyways too.

"Here. Rinse yo mouth out and spit in this cup, then drink a little." Tyrell said holding a McDonald's cup up to her mouth so she can spit in it.

Leilani did as told. She was still feeling bad, but felt a little better. She felt her eyes getting heavy so she just fell asleep instead of fighting it.

*****

Leilani opened her eyes. She looked around realizing she was in her old room at her parents house.

She stood up immediately feeling dizzy again. Sitting down on the edge of the bed, she laid back on the bed staring at the ceiling.

"I need to make a decision." she mumbled to herself.

She heard the bathroom door open, and in walked Tyrell. He closed the door back wondering what she was mumbling to herself about.

Leilani never moved from her spot and continued to stare at the ceiling. He walked over to her, and put his hand out. Leilani flinched which struck a nerve in Tyrell.

"Man relax, I'm tryna see if you got a fever." Tyrell said feeling her forehead. "You don't feel hot no more, how you feel?"

Leilani turned her head. "Good."

"Cool then. Yo' mom tryna see you since you feel better now." Tyrell said staring at her.

"Ok." Leilani said standing up slowly this time. She walked out the room. Tyrell watched her leave silently.

Tyrell stood there. "She being weird." he mumbled to himself.

_____

Next update next week 💜