eleven

Leilani

Leilani sat in the almost empty clinic waiting for her name to be called. Her legged bounced out of nervousness.

She has never been pregnant, on the run from her ex, or kept such a big secret from people who was close to her.

Leilani was stressed, and didn't have a clue what was really right or wrong in her situation.

She felt like what she was doing was selfish.

She felt as if she was doing this to get back at Tyrell for putting her through hell and back.

However, that wasn't her motive. She wanted to have a baby in a nice and comfortable environment. She needed to be mentally stable, and she felt like she was far from it.

Even though she never really had a problem with money since she moved out of her parents house, she wanted to have a decent amount for her needs, and her child.

Her parents made her believe in black love, but she had that mindset for so long she grew blinded by Tyrell actions.

She only just came to her senses weeks ago.

Leilani drifted off into her thoughts thinking about Amir.

She smiled slightly at the peace she felt around him.

"What you smiling for?"

Leilani looked up. Her smile immediately dropped. "Why are you here?"

Tyrell took a seat beside Leilani. He gently grabbed her chin looking at her face. "I followed you." he whispered.

Leilani moved her head sighing with her eyes closed. "Tyrell, I'm gonna do this...whether you agree or not."

Tyrell stared at her. He slightly pulled at her mask so he could see her face. "Seem like you don't really understand, Lani. Your lip is swollen still."

"What do that have to do with anything?" Leilani asked him.

"I'll show you. We're leaving." Tyrell said grabbing Leilani's arm while standing.

Leilani struggled to stay put since he was almost 50 pounds bigger, and 50x stronger than her.

"Leave me alone." Leilani said kinda loud to get somebody's attention. She was feeling his anger through the grip on her arm.

She knew she was about to get more than a busted lip, and a black eye.

"Hey sir, please leave." the lady at the desk told Tyrell.

"I will once she cooperate with me." Tyrell said glaring at the lady.

The lady glared back picking up the phone. "I'm calling security."

Tyrell licked his lips before unhanding Leilani. He bent down and whispered in her ear. "I'll be waiting on you."

She suddenly felt sick to the stomach. She closed her eyes. Leilani sat back in her seat never taking a look at Tyrell again.

He smirked before walking out of the building.

Leilani felt her eyes burn with tears, but she didn't let them fall.

She was honestly tired of him. Leilani planned to go to her parents house a day or two before Christmas.

Her phone vibrated in her hands. She looked down at it tapping the messages.

-Go through with it, and I'll kill you just like you're bout to do our child
-So come outside.
-Now

Leilani stared at her phone screen. She took a deep breath while putting her phone on silent.