2.

3rd person pov

"Shit shit shit"

Wooyoung cried grabbing his hair. "Calm down woo!" Yeosang tried to help his friend but Wooyoung just cried more.

"What did I get myself into? Yeo, he'll kill me for sure!"

"Hyung, what will you do now?" Sooyoung spoke standing up from the bed, his face a bit swollen and a bruise near his lips.

"You rest and don't meddle with this. Just stay away from San ok?"

Sooyoung nodded and watched how his brother raced through the whole room.

"Woo,it's time for class. Let's go"

"Im not going. No" Wooyoung shook his head and ran to hide under the blankets. "C'mon Wooyoung. I'll stay by your side." Yeosang whined pulling the covers.

"No Yeo!? For the love of God!"

"What comedy is this for real??" Yeosang yelled trying his best to pull Wooyoung away from his bed.

"Uhh... Will you all please leave my room?" They both turned to Won-su, Sooyoung's roommate, who stood near the door with a quirked eyebrow.

"Yo dude, help me pull this guy out of here please" Yeosang suggested and Won-su just sighed, tired of their stupidness.

"Do you want me to talk to San?" He asked and Wooyoung quickly ran to him. "What will you do?" He asked with expected eyes.

"I don't think it'll be of any help or maybe it could be worse. But-"

"Don't. I guess I'll just deal with it myself" Wooyoung exhaled a heavy breath loosing all hope and motioned Yeosang to walk out with him. "Let's go to class"

They walked to the building and Wooyoung being paranoid kept looking around whether San was anywhere near. This was medical faculty so him being an engineering student won't come here, unless he actually wanted to beat up Wooyoung.

"I need to get some books from locker first" Yeosang stated, walking towards the locker and that's when Wooyoung realised. San bullies some of medical students behind the lockers. "I-im not coming. I'll wait for you in the class" he mumbled and walked the other direction.

Yeosang simply shrugged and walked towards the locker. There were not many students as class was almost about to begin.

Wooyoung walked towards his class, the halls were now empty and only one or two students were there who walked to their classes. His class was just at the end of the hall and he needed to walk through 3-4 classes and before he could, he was pulled in the small and narrow janitor rooms hallway.

He yelped, ready to scream but a hand over his mouth stopped him from. He watched in terror, Choi San standing in front of him.

The boy smirked, looking down at the boy. "If you keep quiet, I'm not going to do anything." He spoke with low voice. Wooyoung's body shivered at that, and the close proximity between the two didn't help either. San's nose was almost just touching Wooyoung's.

Wooyoung slightly nodded and San removed his hands, still pinning the boy to the wall. "Good" San smiled taking a look at the boy in front of him.

"See, if you're going to hit me then let me simply apologise. I didn't mean to hit you. I- you hit my brother first" Wooyoung reasoned out and the latter just chuckled. "Im not going to hit you" he smiled, blinking slowly like a cat.

Wooyoung frowned, "ohkay.... So let me go?" He tried pushing the latter. San licked his lips, "I won't hit you, if only you'll let me kiss you" and completed his sentence. The latter was shocked to say the least and quickly put both his hands over his lips. "No, what do you mean" he questioned.

"Just what you heard doll, let me kiss you and we're even"

Wooyoung's ears burned at the name he called and also his behaviour. He shook his head again. San took a deep breath, moving a bit back but then leaning in again.

"Let me know when you change your mind doll" he whispered in the younger's ears and walked away. Feeling weak in his legs Wooyoung slid down the wall, both hands now over his chest to feel his fast beating heart.

With furrowed eyebrows he looked at the end of the small hallway, where Choi San just walked out.

Scurrying on his feet once again he ran to his class. Yeosang was already there and gave a questioning look to Wooyoung. "Why weren't you here already?" He questioned and the first thing Wooyoung did was try to catch his breath.

"I met Choi San" he breathed out and Yeosang quickly checked for any bruises or cuts on the shorter boy's face. "So he didn't hit you right?" Wooyoung quickly shook his head. "No he didn't but he-"

"Jung Wooyoung and Kang Yeosang. Sit down" and just like that Wooyoung was cut mid sentence when the teacher entered.

~

"So you're telling me .... He asked you to kiss him?" Yeosang tried to understand this simple sentence that Wooyoung had just told him. The latter nodded. "what do you think that means?" He asked and Yeosang shrugged.

"He wants to sleep with you?"

"Sleep with me? Im not gay" he mumbled and leaned back in his seat. "He's not asking you to date!"

"Are you implying that I should infact sleep with him?" Wooyoung questioned and Yeosang simply rolled his eyes, "no dumbass, I was just correcting you. Being a male and having sex with another male, that too without feelings won't make you gay....... I guess?"

"Really? That sounds wierd."

Both the boys were overthinking a simple sentence. San had requested for a kiss and their minds ran to whatever they wanted.

"Are you all sure you're 3rd year medical students?" They both turned to Won-su. The younger boy squinting towards them with a frown. He was fed up of them coming here and conversing whatever they wanted. "our subject does not teach us about sexuality" Yeosang snapped rolling his eyes.

Sighing, Won-su turned to them once again. "He asked you for a kiss and if you're interested kiss him, if not then get beaten up. Where did the sleeping or dating part come in between?" He questioned and both the elder boys looked at each other. "Right" Yeosang mumbled.

"I just can't give my first kiss to anyone." Wooyoung whined folding his arms over his chest. "Then get beaten up" Won-su shrugged, receiving a glare from Yeosang.

"I guess that's the only option" Wooyoung mumbled.

"You'll let him beat you?" Sooyoung asked and Wooyoung nodded, biting his lips, a little scared.

_________________________________

San sounds so childish? Lmao.

Im sorry, I couldn't write at all, I have a lot of headache and stomach ache. I am just getting better. This chapter was half written already, so i thought to complete it and post it.

Also Sooyoung and Won-su are fictional characters!

Tell me how to get rid of headache???😭😭😭😭

Anyways you allll, stay safe and healthy and happy ❤️

I'm you, you're me, we're not apart!
-ZnbAfreen
(20/01/22)